1 Word Story line

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Silken_thread, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen, I remarkably located
  2. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen, I remarkably located It
  3. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near
  4. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the
  5. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads'
  6. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret
  7. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage
  8. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door,
  9. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but
  10. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something
  11. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled
  12. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty
  13. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I
  14. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally
  15. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally expected
  16. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally expected nothing
  17. New

I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally expected nothing, however

18. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally expected nothing, however i
  19. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally expected nothing, however i foolishly
  20. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my attempt to trick him by banana! I must not relinquish my prized waffle-iron, but unfortunately it was stolen. I remarkably located it near the Vlads' secret passage door, but something smelled Carroty. I totally expected nothing, however i foolishly farted
    GingarPup likes this.