1.8 Update is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dev server just has what ever town buildings from an smp having issues i was debugging :p so if thats smp4, that means smp4 had issues.... and you normally dont judge 'best' by which has more problems lol
  2. While I usually can ignore bad grammar, this one has to be fixed. It should be "has", not "had." Everyone knows that SMP4 has many issues.:p
    hashhog3000 and Byeforeverthe2nd like this.
  3. No best choice is smp7 >_>
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. So now Aikar is advertising for Vattic? With prior permission to do so, I hope.
  5. Aikar chose to take a screenshot with "8008" in the background. We all know what that means.
  6. Ahh, so you still got SMP4 up from.. I guess the memory leak?
  7. Sweet can't wait
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  8. True.
  9. I understand what you're saying but from a guy that has played extensively on other minecraft servers I am hugely impressed. The way you set this up and all the modifications, you are the man. No need to respond, but I am a fan.
    ShelLuser and crystaldragon13 like this.
  10. wait clients.....
  11. what does it mean
  12. Thank-you for staying on the usual wastelands schedule!

I also have something for all of us, especially you and me Akair. However, I need the time for it as I'm under a lot of real-life stressors at the moment.:cool: I promise you the wait will be:

1/240(o) < w < 1/10(o),

where o is the time in days since MC 1.8's release, September 2, 2014, and w is the wait for me.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. Just play on Minecraft 1.8+, and you'll be fine. Your Minecraft version is likely up-to-date. :)
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  14. I'm scared, change is scary. I have so many questions... someone is going to have to hold my hand when I log on and life has burned down all around me and is being rebuilt like the pheonix. So much to do, to learn, to build, to conquer! So... do I spend the next week researching 1.8 or do I go and jump in head first without a clue as to what is going on trying to cling to the ideas of yester-update? I don't know what to do! help!
  15. Oh really? 3.3333r lapis? I'll take 10 DCs please.
    cadgamer101 and ElfinPineapple0 like this.
  16. Leave it to azoundria to do the math... and do it wrong XD It could be 9.99999r :p you still want 10dcs because I will go get as much of it as i can :p

Edit... and then I go being wrong when I correct you... 10r... *hangs head in shame*

Second edit: in my defense that number difference(if you assume the obvious) is literally infinitesimally small so....
  17. Most likely "unfortunately" does seem to be the case :( however, if you want to be awesome in minecraft it should absolutely not be the case if this situation occurs(well when it occurs) in the future. There is this thing called mods... and really minecraft isn't even half the game without them :D
  18. That Aikar really is in an "8" sort of mood today?
    mustanglover25 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  19. :eek: That could mean....
    ...he likes SMP8 out of all of the servers!
  20. LOL!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.