1.8 is coming soon?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JonnyLong, Apr 28, 2015.

1. For jumping potions, just disable -buffs, that already exists.
    ShelLuser and ChrisFlareon like this.
  2. This gif pretty much explains my reaction to this quote...
  3. So... piston flag is already a thing. And current there is the buffs flag. Although, I need to look into expanding that into more specific potions/effects. Eventually.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Ah... ok, thanks for clearing that up o:
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  5. About buff flag... does this mean I can disable my neighbours beacon effects on my res?
  6. Buffs = potions and piston flag exists
  7. you can only disable it for others, because you are immune to the flags on your res kind of like how you cant give yourself -move
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Sea lanterns.
    I need sea lanterns >.>
  9. Oh ok. Is there another way to disable someone's beacons from spilling over to my res?
  10. Nope!
    You could try moving into a quiet neighborhood lol
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. lol
  12. Time to ready my sheep slaughtering farm so that I can have huge amounts of mutton.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Ya know, I think the wastelands and frontier may need a reset because they were generated in 1.7.10. Also, what does the buffs flag do? Does the flag prevent effects that potions can give? What is the default setting for the flag?
  14. The Wastelands will likely reset, but the Frontier will not. If you want 1.8 generation in the Frontier, you can travel out to new chunks that have never been loaded, as they are generated based on the current version.
  15. How does one achieve this? I have multiple infinite villagers.
    DubChef likes this.
  16. Everyone sell your mossy/cracked stone bricks while they're still worth something!
  17. Why what will happen to mossy/ cracked stone blocks?
  18. yes, you could ask them to move the beacons to the other side of the res
    buffs flag is auto set to on but buffs consists of anything that gives you a buff? beacons, potions, anything else
  19. U can craft them in 1.8
  20. please go read the wiki on changes from 1.7 to 1.8