Your best memory of EMC

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, May 2, 2015.

1. I think my best memory was when i joined EMC and met a lot of amazing people
  2. I'll share two of my favorite moments on EMC.

1.) The Avengers on EMC!
    It was back when Maxarias was a diamond supporter. 5 of SMP9's players (including me) got skins as the avengers, got our props, and then Max took a picture of us. It was quite a fun time. Max even made a thread on it, but sadly, I think it got deleted.

2.) Nearly all the staff came on at once.
    This was on Utopia, maybe 500 days ago, and Krysyyjane9191 was a senior staff member
    All the staff except for 3 came on, and they fooled around.
    I have one picture from the event in my signature.

Eek! Missed my 1,100th day on EMC. /p creeper3846
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  3. I think I've found another one of my best moments...

Moving to SMP8 was the biggest change I ever went through on the Empire. It opened up endless possibilities for me, and a million different doors to choose. But, the story behind how I got to 8 is a different thing.

When I was just unbanned in around October of 2014, I was discussing in town chat what I thought of the different SMPs. I remember describing SMP8 as the quiet, soft and regular server. I also remember describing SMP1 as the "business man" server. After visiting SMP8 and really getting into the community, it was never the same.

I was greeted happily by many players when I first got there and engaged in conversation with them, and overnight, without a doubt in my head, I moved all of my residences there. Little did I know that this move of residences would be the greatest change of my entire EMC life.

The first thing I did when I got to SMP8, and while BK was still a gold supporter, was bug Ultimamaxx about buying his dragon egg (I think I made a pretty damn good offer). Of course, I ended up buying another one. By selling that, I made my first million. Now THAT was the biggest change in my entire EMC life.

After selling my dragon egg and making my first million, everything went smooth from there. That was the best time of my life. Now, of course, I'm broke (#PromoMarket) but SMP8 is still IMO the best and craziest server ever. Love you guys. =P
  4. That takes me back to the summer of '83 . . . *cue flashback*
    And love you too caden. Even if you are half toaster.
  5. Half toaster, half jelly, half Caden, half Walmart advertisement on the bottom of this page. The anatomy of a Caden.
  6. caden, I don't really maths, but I don't think you can have 4 halves of something.
  7. Why walmart?
  8. My life is a lie. Also, my life is a cake.
    Honestly, k was just reciting whatever I saw on my phone. There just happened to be a Walmart ad on the bottom of the page. =P
  9. I'm part Mcdonalds
  10. Kat <3 already put up the pic of a bunch of us (late night smp8 hunting!).

Some other great great memories:
    Corruptedsmile <3 Nonstop fun and entertainment. Too many memories to list. Seeing him fight Momentus naked was particularly amusing :)
    Scharb and Toke running a spider and cave spider grinder using themselves as "boat bait".
    About 100 pigmen chasing down Scharb... and then he died and they came after me! RUN AWAY!
    The pigmen stealing my minecart again again and again one night.
    Rdmaster and his wife's genius bell ringing.
  11. You're asking me to choose? But every moment on SMP8 is like the best moment evar!

...okay okay, there is one that kinda stands out from the rest, but it's one of many "best" moments. :)
  12. When I joined the YouTuber team I was pretty happy lol

Other then that, nothing :p
  13. What, so you're 2 in 1?
  14. I suppose you could call me that. =P
  15. My best memory is when I found it.
    generalfelino015 and Gawadrolt like this.
  16. Testing a certain feature thats still not here...
  17. *so much frustration* :-P
  18. I remember the days when I had a residence between Jennypoo10 and Leowaste. And the times when me and JustinGuy would talk about how IcecreamCow would and Aikar would most likely blow up one of the servers... We just didn't expect it to be on Utopia.
  19. We need to forget about that certain feature...

Just think about 1.8... That's good right?