Your best memory of EMC

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, May 2, 2015.

1. I had to either get on very early each day or not play at all because of not being supporter... guess you were lucky.
  2. the moment when i made my first friends on emc, that was pretty special 2 me!
  3. One of my favorite moments was getting my first outpost established. It was like this is my place and my rules now run this show.
  4. Winning 3rd in chickeneer's redstone contest was neat, but I immediately spent the rupees on the 60k player promos.

The EMC 24 hour twitch stream was pretty cool (I didn't stay for the whole thing, of course). The staff put a ton of effort into it and it was interesting to hear what they sounded like in real life. (JC seemed to particularly like AlexChance's voice)

I was very proud when I opened my first potion store, It had every potion available in survival. I even made a book on potions and sold several copies.

And of course there was the time GWVSchilling and I tried to hide an entire village from the live map because villagers were becoming "endangered" from too much egging. Probably both the most pointless and the most fun thing I've done in Minecraft.
  5. My favorite memory, is easily the time when somehow (I honestly can't remember why) a group of like 4 middle-schoolers formed an In-Game cult and dedicated all their time on the server to trying/plotting to kill me.

I think I told one of them they were breaking the rules or they didn't like that i wouldn't lower the price on something in my shop, but, regardless, it resulted in a cult. They all wore Assassin's Creed skins and would huddle around this little fire on their Res and plot.

I never did find out what happened to them. I think after they killed themselves trying to kill me so many times they gave up and ended up getting banned for something else.

Yeah but, that's probably one of my favorite memories.

Other than that, I'd probably say it was the day I joined the LLO. I still live in that beautiful outpost on SMP7, after 3 years<3

Oh gosh and then the time i did a whole EMC-based series of Day-Z style short stories, featuring actual players and places on the empire, that was suuuper fun too, posted them and got some suuuper good replies/support.

Wow i guess i just have a lot of cool memories :eek:

Good times.
  6. Going to /smp9 /v 18262
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  7. I was VERY lucky.
  8. Probably about four or four and a half years ago when I first joined... My real life friends and I had made a base and I was really excited because I had just gotten minecraft a couple of minutes before I joined on SMP2. That entire first couple of hours was a lot of fun. Going through the old maze tutorial, going through the orange wool portals to get to the different outposts, all of it. I remember using the /animal buy command to get a mooshroom for our base. Unfortunately, that base was eventually griefed by the "ninga squad" (they left a sign that said,"you've been robed by the ninga squad") but we had a lot of fun at that base until it was destroyed. It was a lot of fun.
    generalfelino015 and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  9. Yesterday when I saw a guy in The End who pearled and fell into the void
  10. When I finally hit 1 million :) Also known as today :D!