Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Alrighty, i shall be there tonight!
  2. Yay new member welcome
    ApeEmperor and mba2012 like this.
  3. Yup! i made it there
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  4. Alright,

I ventured to the NR and i must say its very nice :) Somehow i kinda ventured out of Wrem and found this cool cove just outside of oakville. I got there and then i got this amazing idea, why not build a marina!! so yeah im building one :cool:.
  5. The NR's kinda... Uh... Dead. But most ex NR states are still alive. Wrem being one of them.
    Dean_Catterson and Elysphic like this.
  6. oh srry didnt know that.....

7. Part of the dock
  8. Kind of cried there. :(
  9. Nice! Just be careful not to build on any countries claimed land without telling the leader, don't think this bit of land you built on is though, so should be fine.
  10. How's it going, guys?
    L0tad and Elysphic like this.
  11. Pretty well! Some new players in, lots of work going on and already we have finished some projects! We expect at least 5 skyscrapers to be in construction within the next few weeks and L0tad is working on plans for a super city, exciting times, Volt :)
  12. yay, that is awesomes! I will be back over semi-full-time once my project on the other server is well established, so a couple of months :)
    L0tad and Dean_Catterson like this.
  13. That guy talking in the picture, ya hes a pretty cool guy. Take his advise.
  14. so how are people doing?
    ApeEmperor likes this.
  15. Construction is well underway for a 'crib' that can act as an extra home to Wremian residents. I hope to expand it in order to have a pad for everyone as soon as I can, but in the meantime everyone is welcome to come check it out in the West of the city! :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. I have started Construction of My new Project in the new 'SkyScraper' District. The Marina Apartment Project is scheduled to be complete in at least one months time, depending on my internet lol. The building will be architecturally distinct and will be a marvel of design and beauty. The apartments WILL be affordable, with each apartment having a balcony and one bedroom, and a living space each. To finish there will be a penthouse, of 3 or 4 floors, which I will use as my Retirement Home lol. The building will accommodate a pool, and private farm for the residents and hopefully, with planning permission .... we may be able to offer a private marina for residents.
    Dean_Catterson likes this.

17. I may join Wrem... I just want to keep an eye on how things are run over there by checking on this thread...
  18. I think Dean will hook u up welcome
    ApeEmperor likes this.
  19. ok, how do I report a theft. Someone has stolen 10 diamonds from me, and i want to know how to report the theft and look up the emc investigator
  20. Tell a moderator and try to keep valuables in locked chests in future