Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Waite until i unveil the official plans m6+2

Do you want the simple explanation, or the more technical one?
  2. simple one plz
    L0tad and Dean_Catterson like this.
  3. The new downtown area has been dug out! Myself and PsychcRabbit have finished that and started a small portion of the roads as well as lighting the area. I hope to set out plots in the coming days and in the mean time I will be in discussion with everyone looking for plots, we still have space available by the way :D

Also will be posting a little surprise here in the coming days so watch this space ;)
    mba2012, PsychcRabbit and L0tad like this.
  4. Well, you will see soon (you will be the first to know :p)

BTW, we are one step closer to a 24 hour test broadcast.
    rock00888 likes this.
  5. Does the new area have to have skyscrapers? I really want to do a project so bad in Wrem and that's a go place to put it.:)
    L0tad likes this.
  6. Yay sounds great I am so looking forward of it.
    L0tad likes this.
  7. Yeah the plan is to make highrise buildings in the area how ever I'm sure that a new even better location will pop up while we are making the super city. I'd hold back until L0tad publishes the blueprint then we can see what we can do. Failing that, I'm sure you could get ahold of a section of someones property in the area that you can do your project in
    PsychcRabbit likes this.
  8. geez thx man
  9. I will set aside a spot for you :)

Visit my Radio Website
    So on the radio, it will run off this website, various DJ's and show hosts can sign up for a spot, although NRN employees will get first dibs. We will also run advertisements, both rupees, and when we grow beyond EMC, Bitcoins (In an attempt to get all the money i spend on equipment [why is music equipment sooo expensive]). Fair warning, I am not used to radio DJ'ing, so it will sound horrible at first :p

Also, NRN will sponsor the new EMC Tweak Team XD
  10. This is a great idea can wait in till it comes out

Thx Bro ;)
    L0tad likes this.
  11. We have one plot DONE. Give us a pm if you want it :) I will then open discussions with you to sort out smaller details like when the skyscraper will be done, how big etc.

I also announce that plans have been made for a crib to be made West of downtown for all my homies to chill in.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Would it be possible to have a largish plot either in the centre of the new district or on the water?
  13. Yeah we will be extending a bit into the water so we should be able to get a large plot in there somewhere :) there is one available already in the new area and one free one is ready in the old district opposite the H11 tower and train station
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. I'll take a look around once the new ones are complete.
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  15. this sounds like fun. can I help with anything? :)
    Dean_Catterson and mba2012 like this.
  16. Ok, I've been thinking, It would be cool to have a connection of the lake in the middle of the city, to the open water. I've been taking a look around, and I currently have two ideas of where to build a new canal. I have a map prepared below.
    Canalideas.png
    My first idea is the line closest to Luke and holly. This canal would branch off the one at the top of the image, it would run through the square and the across and empty plot into the lake.

My second idea is the line on top of me. It would go through an empty building, across a road, an empty plot but then through adderwolf71's farm then into the canal.

What are people thoughts on which option I should pick?
  17. IMO the best option is the one going Eastward. However to go ahead with this you would need to get the permission of Choongjae, Adderwolf71 and Jeanzl2000, the property owners in the area. There is also a subway where the canal crosses through, so it would need to be slightly higher than road level when crossing creeper lane. This isn't much of a problem but we would need to build a bridge in the area. If you get the perms ill help out for sure :)
    Luke4214 and mba2012 like this.
  18. ANNOUNCMENT !!!! PHASE 1 of Avicii Park is now COMPLETE, with the completion of the 4th Townhouse. This Milestone, now means the park is open to the public and residents, and the properties are now for sale, except number 2 & 3, mba and Dean own them already lol.

PHASE 2, will be the construction of the second set of 4 houses, which will be of the same size, but maybe a different design, and maybe even basements, instead of patios .... i will keep everyone updated.

If you are interested in purchasing a property, or for any inquiries, contact either myself, (hollyhill105), or Dean_Catterson and he will put you in touch with me, thanks :cool:
    Dean_Catterson and mba2012 like this.
  19. Well.... can i join by chance? IK where it is on the livemap so i was going to travel there myself..... if u want to see one of my builds got to 10891 on smp5 :)
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  20. While bit of work going on! Not complaining ;)

Sure! Location is in the original post of this thread with co-ordinates and everything, when your there Ill sort you with somewhere to build unless you want to buy someplace yourself
    Elysphic and mba2012 like this.