Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. They're not really a functioning outpost anymore, basically abandoned. I forget who named them.
  2. Hmm. Some research reveals the name zarembo1.
  3. Hi kriticul, sorry im only getting back to you now. I was told, roughly 2 months ago, when the building was abandoned and i started renovations that the militia was disbanded and gone. Steamedecko told me that he was the leader and that since the militia was gone, we can redevelop te building as it was empty anyway, so my company began work.

I was lead to believe that steamedecko was the leader and he gave me his 100% approval to regenerate the building, as i launched a scheme in the city to redevelop the entire area, and i didnt want to demolish one of the cities landmark buildings, so by redeveloping it, i wanted to keep the building in the city and finally fill the space as it was laying empty from its initial completion.

In regards to Oceania, the small peninsula, we annexed the region in the days of napoleon3665 and it has been Wremian territory eversince as the militia literally abandoned this region after napoleon left. We took the small settelemt and protected it, and it now fully wremian and it has been for wremian.

Im not the enemy in this Issue, i was lead to believe that ecko was the leader and the building was mine to redevelop. Im the current President of Wrem, so if there is a probem, im sure we can talk and settle this, with ease, Thanks

Holly
  4. It's coming back now ;)
  5. What ?
    Are you saying it's not ours anymore or something ?
  6. Estona is :)
  7. So your saying Eatona is coming back .... Which I'm very glad to hear, but it sounded like you were making a claim on Blackwood ... Are you ?
  8. So your saying Eatona is coming back .... Which I'm very glad to hear, but it sounded like you were making a claim on Blackwood ... Are you ?
    rock00888 likes this.
  9. No I'm not demanding anything but it would be nice to return it to Estona
  10. How about considering a joint ownership over Blackwood for the time being? So Estona and Wrem could run it jointly?
    rock00888 likes this.
  11. Ok, I just visited my house in Oakville today.
    I found it was destroyed.

-_-

Ugh. Also, who mimiced my house design in Wrem? Seriously?

Anyways...
    I'be'back!
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. This sounds like the easiest solution. What do you way holly?