Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Hello,

I'm writing this on the behalf of Cooper,

While he doesn't mind you've taken over his former small settlement, he would like to ask that you don't take any of his items. He will tear down his more important structures and take his items as soon as he can.

For myself however, I have a few questions.

Where are the following towns?
    Oakville (State)
    Manafell (State)
    Blackwood (State)
    Catterson Sea Coast (Territory)

May I ask when you acquired Stoneguard?
  2. Oakville is directly West of Wrem City. Manafell and Blackwood are too far away to be visible on the map, and Catterson Sea Coast is the band of biomes extending southward from Wrem City.

I don't know what date we aquired Stoneguard, the Senator lukafolz would be the man to ask there.
  3. Hmm.

Great to see that 3 people are around Wrem at the same time!

Know the location of Manafell?
  4. I helped absorb Stoneguard into the nation of Wrem for its protection, roughly 2 or 3 weeks ago. Me and luka were talking and we both agreed to add Stoneguard as a Wremian State, and as he is the owner ... he is now a Wremian Senator. I love stoneguard, so having it under our protection is a soothing thought.

Also i noticed you stated that we have "taken" coopers settlement .... might i ask, what territory is this ?
  5. To comment on this, never seena posting about coopers state. So, im not so sure if there's one.
  6. Nope.
    It was the exact reason we made the next claiming public.
  7. Hmm.

Thomas Island is.
  8. To my knowledge, we Wremians do not occupy or hold thomas Island, and we dont plan to either
  9. The map says otherwise.

There was an agreement with Rock about Cooper tearing it down ASAP a while back.
  10. I asked, and requested cooper move because and only because he was within 200 blocks of Wremian, Estonian, and Voltian territory with dreams of massive expansion. That peice of Thomas Island is not technically claimed by anyone at the moment. It is just at a place where 3 of the larger wild nations, meet. I don't see how an agreement with the Voltian people has any effect on Wremian territorial holdings.
  11. I know.

He actually didn't have dreams of massive expansion.

Because, I would ask that Wrem honors the agreement to not take anything.
  12. I am telling you guys right now, me and my government do not, have not and will not occupy and govern the island.

1) Its a sand island ,,,,, we have a big ass desert next to us, we dont need any more sand
    2) The island is too far north to even be Wremian Territory, out most northerly point is Oceania
    3) All matters of state acquisition and occupation come directly through me, and i have never signed anything to authorise the occupation and take over of the island.

So im declaring right now, As President of Wrem and on behalf of my country and my people, we do not have anythingto do with the island ..... nothing ..... zilch ..... nout ...... absolute diddly squat ..... nothing .............. and that is that !

President HH
  13. Are we sure we are all taking about the same island?
  14. Err... holly.

We're talking about Holiday Peninsula/Thomas Island? RET Farms? South of Thurbur?
  15. Ahhh you should have made it more clear ..... Ahhhh
    I though you were trying to say we took over coopers island .... Nevermind
  16. Citizens of Wrem !! I have exciting news regarding our great nation. Today, after an international summit with President Rock of Volt, I can now happily confirm that New Holland will, from the 11th May 2015, be a Wremian State as we will redevelop and rejuvenate the city. Exciting times guys, as we further expand and grow our glorious Nation !

President Hollyhill105 of Wrem
    NotoriousPaulG likes this.
  17. It seems that certain things weren't advised or told to me about things in Wrem and Militia.
    Holly the former Militia building isn't yours unless I approve.
    The building was never sold with my approval and same goes for the island(sand stone walk way) isn't as well.
    I would love for you to send me a convo of ANYONE claiming to represent Militia and the sale of these items.
    Thank you.
  18. I talked to Lotad and seem to work most things out.
    Talk to him and this can finally come to a close.
  19. I need your help guys. I'm making a comprehensive map of the East Wilderness. I've put a link to a photo of what I've managed to do so far. But, I'm having some trouble filling in some of the towns/outposts I'm unsure of. So PLEASE comment on what places I've missed out. Thanks in advance.

Map of the East Wilderness (so far)
  20. Who owns Zeetopia?