Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. First of all i would like to thank Actanonverba for the amazing work he has already done, and from Leader to leader, i wish to thank you once more. Blackwood has always caught my eye, its in a prime location, the architecture is amazing and the feeling is relaxed. I pledge right now to adhere to the amazing theme of the city, and revive the beautiful settlement and incorporate it fully into our great nation. We are no longer a city state, which i am pleased immensely with, thank you again for your trust Actanon, we will not fail this city !!

President HH
  2. Strange. I thought Blackwood was Estonan?
  3. I was the current Owner / governor of Blackwood I had built it up by my hand and did side with Estona for a time and with my leave from Emc it had seemed as though Estona has fallen ( and with me spending 1m rupees and running out of funds :p ) I decided to let HollyHil105 take control of Blackwood and run this city as he sees fit. Although i am sad to see it go i am glad it is going to a responsible leader which will look after it and do the right thing for blackwood.
    On that note im going to watch The Interview :D
  4. Yes, to be honest I haven't heard much from the Federation lately.
  5. ANNOUNCEMENT !! I have consulted with my fellow players who are helping me to redevelop the city, and we have unanimously agreed that we should re-open the lake in the middle of the city. Our main objective these days is to make the city look more ascetically pleasing and we all agree that the natural lake will make the city centre look more environmentally pleasing, and provide some recreational boating.

President HH
  6. ANNOUNCEMENT !! I have finally redeveloped the inside of the National hall, specifically the upstairs offices. The Area is now home to the Presidential, Vice-Presidential and state offices. I have also now created the Wremian Law Library and Constitution room, where i will store all the official governmental documents and most importantly, our nations Constitution. This simply just means that there is now a professional and political offices to work out of, instead of the old city council offices, which now house the city Council.

President HH
  7. Good work Holly. I'll have to stop by some time and take a look, or better yet, you could show me around Wrem! You should come take a look at our little outpost too! We're neighbors, albeit not close.
    hollyhill105 likes this.
  8. hi there, yeah id love to give you a tour around and visit your outpost !
  9. ANNOUNCEMENT !!!! Wrem has finally ...... FINALLY gotten its own portal, direct from the main nether rail to Town !!! . This makes us much more accessible and practical !. I would like to thank Psychcrabbit and Onetoad for the initial idea and set up of the portal, as i have absolutely no idea about that stuff. This is a great and momentous occasion for the Country as we now have direct access to the main hub of the server !!

President HH
  10. HI guys, i just auctioned off my pot of gold promo, to raise funds to further restore the city, and a very generous buyer has paid 14,500 rupees !! which will go a long way to buy materials and supplies to help restore the city to its former glory !
    devon699 and NotoriousPaulG like this.
  11. First priority should be to light the place up - seen loads of mobs around the city lately.
  12. Strange.
    From my experiences in Wrem, this place had no mobs.
    NotoriousPaulG likes this.
  13. For the most part it doesn't, one of these days I'm going to go around and spam all dark areas with torches
  14. Which areas are these?
    Also, I'm just going to say something.
    R.I.P P11 and H11.
  15. Just a little update

Wrems Central Station is now complete and fully operational, with rail links above ground, underground and in the Nether to dozens of locations.

Wrems subway is now fully operational and currently features many stops and stations, I'll constantly be adding to the system and can build lines if players request them :)

The old rail line from Wrem to Oceania has been removed and replaced with a new sandstone structure after some brief transport disruption yesterday.

My company, Cavalier PLC has had a rebranding and is now named GRX Ltd. I have began construction of a new company HQ in the Marina area of Wrem City.

Nice to see Wrem is still improving all the time, I know it will only continue to get better! :)
    devon699, kitten3101 and hollyhill105 like this.
  16. Greetings fellow wremians !! Today marks a sad day for our nation, as we were attacked for an unprovoked and in apparent reason. It may be due to jealousy of our new lease of life in the region, as I and my fellow wremians push further to revive and rejuvenate the city. Another reason has also come to mind, as my own personal offices for my business were attacked for the third time, which leads me to believe that the attack on our great nation may be aimed at me as materials in my home were also stolen in this callous and pathetic attempt at intimidation and fear. The people of my country are stronger than ever as we have finally mastered the perfect system for politics through the Senate.

We now have to start again with the stadium project and we have received very generous donations to help us buy and rebuild the foundations which weirdly enough were removed ..... So let me be clear, if the pathetic and worthless creature who attacked our city is reading this, just know that your so called attack barely faltered our ambition and determination to rebuild and further develop the city !! That is all

President Hollyhill105 of Wrem
    NotoriousPaulG likes this.
  17. Glad to see you guys taking a stand against this menace! I would ask if you would please send an expedition to the town of thurbur and check for any damage on our nations main wool manufactory.

-Estonan Founders Coumcil
  18. Can wrem not be some established outpost ? with states that have it's own power ?
    I know we talked about it in the past. but still would be nice in some cases.

But that seems impossible task with all the cities and new cities.
  19. 1 year and 3 days since the last one - I have updated the OP! :D
  20. as a former leader of our great nation ... im still glad and honoured you still stay active in the thread ! The V.P does all the computer work lol
    Dean_Catterson likes this.