Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Perhaps you should just change the name.
  2. how do i do that ?? it would be simpler
  3. Ask a staff.
  4. ahhh ok, thanks
  5. ok guys, new plan .... i have asked the moderators and staff, to re-name this thread, after rock informed me that i can do that, and hopefully they can remove the other 2 Glendoria threads i accidentally started
  6. This thread *formerly known as Wrem* has magically changed names to Glendoria
    cddm95ace, hollyhill105 and mba2012 like this.
  7. Saw the chicken posted here, had a mini panic attack, realized it was not a thread closure, today was a good day.
    AliceF3 and cddm95ace like this.
  8. Good Idea. I will just close it instead. jk
    penfoldex and cddm95ace like this.
  9. Nuuuu!!!
    Say good bye to your brethren in the fry oil depths! :D
  10. ok, guys i have finished the embassies in Volt and Estona, and changed all the flags around the city and the region
  11. Had another panic attack at the world close, and now plotting revenge on the chicken /jk :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. wow dean, im really sorry to see you go, i really hope to see you in the future, while reading this post it brought a tear to my eye to hear that a very, very, great player is leaveing us
    hollyhill105 likes this.
  13. it has come to my attention, that whilst i was away on vacation .... that a group of nationalists .... dare i say it, have now griefed the city of wrem, claiming they are the wremian government and they own the city ..... i am also aware that Dr_Hacksaw has been claiming that he is the President and that i have now reported this incident to the moderators, because the wremian government and empire is dead and quite frankly, it simply embarrassing that this stupid argument keeps coming up.
  14. I never said I was president of Glendoria!!!! I said I was president of New holland. !!!
  15. And I haven't been to Glendoria in weeks. This is an outrage I didn't do anything wrong
  16. hack, there were signs saying you were the new president of the wremian government, and that napoleon was the VP .... i dont know, but the mods are investigating, they removed flags and everything !! but personally, i dont believe it was you, but your names were on the signs ......
  17. I swear to god it wasn't me. I haven't even set foot in Glendoria in so long plus I love the city of wrem and would never do such a thing.
  18. Always thought this was a danger.
    If a constitution was in place, then there would be specific criteria needed to be met for someone to declare themselves as leader. Since Wrem adopted the NR constitution as its own by default, and Glendoria ceded Wrem, we can infer that the NR constitution is also that of Glendoria's.

That says that the leader must be elected by the population. Of course, after the break up of the NR, there was not any more elections. This means power was passed from the de-facto leaders to where they are today; in conclusion we can say holly is indeed the rightful leader of Wrem/Glendoria at this time.

Anyway, since we seem to have resolved the situation before I got to post this, I have some things to say!

At this moment, I have no say over what goes down in the wild, and I will not take sides/offer support to any person over another. However in the near future I plan to get some more time on the forums, so I forward myself to be involved in any discussion about our future if I am needed.

One thing I will say though is that there is only way for the wild to move forward - and that is to unite into a single nation. If all current nations merged together, we would have so much more influence, and therefore would be better able to attract new players to come out to the frontier, something we all know we've been struggling with for some time now.

I suggest the creation of a conversation on the forums, or a meeting in game, to discuss unification with all current leaders and their local people.I may get a good bit of gametime in towards the end of this month, and you all will likely see me before the years out.

Its not bad as it is, but the situation could be a lot better.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. How do u always know exactly what to say? Ur awesome dean!!
  20. From an outside point of view, the problem was very obvious, not as much as it seemed when I was active.

Yep basically unity is the way forward I reckon, have yet to see anyone prove otherwise