[Wiki] Have your say!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FDNY21, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New video for Wiki page 'Player Shops' has been added to replace the old one that was made private. Thanks to NZScruffy for the detailed video!
    NZScruffy and 607 like this.
  2. Why was the old one made private?
  3. Nick's profile says he is on vacation.. I assume it has something to do with that, but I am not sure! :eek:
  4. FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Bit dissappointed on the slowness of the items being added. Sorry to say but the wiki team now consists of quite a few people. I expected to see the new promotional items to have a page by now. Also: Add a recently added thing somewhere on the wiki thing?
  6. Book of Colors - added.
    Lucky bow - added.
    Maxarian Head - added.
    Not Special Dirt - added.

We are working on it. But that is not the only part of the Wiki to work on. There are other items to add but we still have to do research and look through things. What promos are high on your lists?
    607 likes this.
  7. Perhaps I am blind, I cannot find it under promotional items?
  8. Maxarian Head and Book of Colors are under Special Event items as Maxarias's birthday is essentially special. :p
    The other two are under promotional. Remember, if you cannot find it where you think it may be, try the search bar. :)
  9. I expected the stuff obtainable by /promo was under promotional items. Is it possible to put items under both categories?
  10. I probably would have too, but as it was meant to be for a birthday, we decided on this occasion to place it there. I don't think that would be possible though. Wiki search bar is your friend! *most of the time.*
    607 likes this.
  11. We have that? :confused:

12. Excuse my awful paint skills :p
    607, FDNY21 and mba2012 like this.
  13. Noes, your skillz are beautiful! :eek:

And yeah, when he said that, I went and looked for it right after. XD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Could we have an Empire Shop page?
    It could have picture of the Before and After. Can tell us about the secrets in the pyramids and why the prices are so high?
    NZScruffy and FDNY21 like this.
  15. I will start working on this page now :) (that is as long as nobody else has started working on it? :p). It will include some pictures and information on prices, however I can't tell you the secrets of the pyramids, mainly because I don't even know myself ;)
    NZScruffy and FDNY21 like this.
  16. It should be okay for you to work on it. :p I think the secret of the pyramid is something to do with /res unstuck at /shop but I have not been there in a while, so I cannot quite remember! :eek:
    NZScruffy likes this.
  17. Mmm, there is a way out... without commands... that will take you to an oasis and a throne room and a shrine and a- Yeah, I'll shut up now.
    607, NZScruffy and FDNY21 like this.
  18. But when you write about the secrets, you need to keep vague. Finding such secrets has always been a fun thing to do, and while we should encourage people to search for them, we should not just tell what they are.
    hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.

19. I think that they should give at least 3 hints and then tell them exactly where it is. Sometimes the easter eggs make us very mad that we cannot find them. If you just be vague, some of the people will never find them unless they post a thread and/or ask other people

Back to Wiki
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/voting-rewards/

Could you make the vault and stable voucher parts of the picture clickable?

Ditto for the whole armor stuff.

I do not know if it is just me, but why are some of the tables bigger than others?
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.