[Wiki] Have your say!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FDNY21, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it's only a small easter egg. You're not hugely missing out if you don't find it. You do start with 2500r and another 5k if you register. :)

No hints required. Accept the challenge.
    607 likes this.
  2. What's the point of going to the wiki to find stuff if they are going to be vague?
    brickstrike likes this.
  3. The wiki isn't a walk through. It's a source of information/facts. The wiki should not be vague, you are correct. But neither should it give 'hints', or direct you on 'how' you can acquire any rare/secret/hidden items. Those are things for forums threads, adventures, games, walk throughs, lets plays, etc.
    The wiki is about information and facts. And in a way that does not give any 'spoilers' to the game.
    Dwight5273 and 607 like this.
  4. 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. 607 likes this.
  6. Hate to say it, but we are all human and can miss a spelling when checking.
    kevdudeman and I have fixed the page.
    Thank you for informing us.
    jkjkjk182, jrm531 and RainbowChin like this.
  7. Will the Zombie Plague event be added? I do think it should.
    607 likes this.
  8. It is only history though. But of course that does not mean it shouldn't be added.
  9. It is indeed part of EMC history, hence why I have added it to the Wiki Timeline.
    607 likes this.
  10. Meh, could just be me thinking but when the Empire has Special events like now, I would think it deserves a page labeled "April Fools Special Events" or something so that players can know exactly what happened (in detail?) all in one place. Just my thoughts.
    607 likes this.
  11. It is still the day of the event - we are not even sure what will happen to people with the highest infections yet, or if anything even will happen. The timeline may be enough, but I suppose it will be up for discussion.

This thread will now be closing, as we have our main ideas for the Wiki. Jack is working on "Categories" which will be implemented into the Wiki, and that will make the whole thing much more navigable and user-friendly. Pages will then be worked on and information + details will be added onto them to make them even better, like we are working on doing now. The EMC "Guide" will also be re-done and made much more easier to read and, I quote, "fancier". :p

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, and the Contribution Team will do their utmost best to further make both the Wiki and the Blog a detailed and informative place.

If anyone has any suggestions for the Wiki, feel free to PM several of the Contribution Team and perhaps RainbowChin. It is suggested that you invite at least two or three Contributors to the message so that we can decide between us if the idea should be implemented, and make sure the Wiki has lots of the relevant information.

Thanks again on my behalf, and the rest of the Wiki Team. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. kthxbye
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.