Why I Left EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_104180, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Good luck outside EMC :( ;-;
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  2. You people need to stop leaving.

Anyway, sad to see you go, but I think you should stay here on the forums and we can lurk together because that's all I do anyway.

We can be like... sharks? Idk.

Have fun with the freetime you will now have since you've left and hopefully you'll decide to come back one day.
  3. :( Add me on STEAM!- eviltoade - thats the best way to communicate with meh outside of emc. <3
  4. Will do <3
  5. WE hate to see you go, but wanted to add that drama isn't an "EMC thing", just some players may push it.

We recommend you use /ignore on any player causing you trouble, and if that player goes out of their way to get around the ignore, then you can report them for harassment.

Anyone who does that would be subject to punishment.

Hope you can reconsider :)
    NuclearBobomb, 607, Jadziaa and 9 others like this.
  6. Aww Kira :(

I always enjoyed talking with you when you were on! You added to the SMP8 flare quite nicely! As Aikar says, I hope you reconsider, but if you do not I understand!

And you can always add me on steam as well to keep in touch :D
    (Name is HxCami10)
  7. Ah rip, there goes another *cries*

Pm Me if you wanna add me on anything (not everything)

You shall be missed.
  8. Will do bud <3
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. We might of not have left on a good note and such, as i might have ticked off with thing and just trying to get the best out of my life and that includes doing some stupid things in my past....

although we did have some good times :D like the Christmas event and such :). Your a beautiful girl and you will go far in the world!
    I Wish you the best of luck in 2017-2018,

Callum
    ShelLuser, 607 and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  10. What would be nice is if you do /ignore and it works on you and the player you are ignoring. Most don't do it because the other player can still see what you are saying and you can't see what they are saying but can see the rest of chat.
  11. This made me laugh so hard xD

In all srsness, I told myself I wasnt going to comment bc I agree with a lot of the posts here that leaving threads seem mainly attention seeking and well... pointless. And a lot of ppl end up not leaving anyways... Starting a convo with a mod or sonething does seem more ideal than playing the victim. I know we have had one disagreement in which you made me feel the way you described that you felt. What I mean by all this is that if u really are leaving this time, good luck. But try not to throw in the towel for EMC. There are so many amazing communities, maybe smp8 just isnt for u anymore? Idk :) sorry to see u go Kiraboo but hoping u end up not leaving.
    ShelLuser, 607, EggPaw and 1 other person like this.
  12. well i have thought a while about what i would actually place on this thread and i still don't know how to respond on that big text.
    what i do know is that i wish you the best outside of emc and i'll miss you
    it was great to have known you and i hope you'll comme back to check on us once in a while :)
    TheKutesyKiraboo and Tbird1128 like this.
  13. As said, if people still continue to harass you, staff can get involved.

SS can force someone to ignore another player and they can not remove the ignore themselves.
  14. Aww Noo don't leave Karia! D: But if you do leave I hope to see you again in the future and if not then I hope you have a great rest of your life and I think you are a wonderful friend and I am glad I knew you! Bye Karia, I hope to see you around! :D
  15. Lol, I'm Karia now.. pet name.. lit? xD
    NuclearBobomb, 607 and TuqDufRhySmp8 like this.
  16. Opss sorry I misspelled it xD
  17. emc is still full of weird conversations! but i hope someday you do come back :)
  18. I hate goodbyes. So I'll simply say cya.
    UltiPig and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.