Why I Left EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_104180, Apr 15, 2017.

1. I somewhat agree. Ive been settling on smp2 for over 2years I think, and when i ask a question, no one responds. I find this disturbing. And if I were to quit emc for whatever reason, it would be becasue of that. Thank you for sharing your opinions, and good bye. :)
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  2. Smp7 isn't usually like that. Come visit and maybe you might want to move
  3. Hello Tbird1128 you are right that smp7 is nice but smp5 might be a better fit. TheKutesyKiraboo if you want to come to smp5 I will give you some really nice gifts and do anything I can to set you up here. I think you should really reconsider, people really like you and would miss you.
  4. Make sure to ask when I'm around and I'm pretty sure you'll get a response ;)
  5. You made me cry, in a good way of course! I really do love all you guys, but I am not sure coming back right now is good. I miss you guys, but I still need some time. Maybe in like a week or two I can try coming back for a bit. I've been in game for little events, and little PvP matches. I would love to come to smp5, maybe soon. <333
    Tbird1128 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Well... i dont really know you K... but with all the positive here... i find it hard to believe its outweighed by the negative of a small few.... i think it would be a shame to have you leave.

So I wont say cya... but instead hope to c u soon.

Cheers.
  7. See you Kiraboo :( I sorry that someone has offended you but some Days I feel the same way about EMC being not as fun
    TheKutesyKiraboo and Tbird1128 like this.
  8. Sorry to see you go. I got tired of all the drama on SMP4, so I "relocated" to SMP2. It help because of no so much drama. Consider it.
    TheKutesyKiraboo and ShelLuser like this.
  9. SMP2 is obviously one of the better servers out there. However... As to drama, well, as long as GripCEO isn't around all will be good. But otherwise... :eek: