Who would make a good moderator?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't think they would let anyone that young be a mod. They would have a lot of people with this reaction:
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. I would probably never make it to moderator. I enjoy my time on the Empire as is, though my dad only limits my media time to 1 hour. It sucks. :(
  3. Haha xD
  4. Its ok, i wasnt getting mad at you :)
  5. I just realized that if I became a mod, I would not be able to be me as much as I can now..
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. Hey hey, Not all of us are bad, but the ones that are, are sick, they don't know the meaning of being selfless, I wish they would go to the Bermuda triangle.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. I'm just going to say that if it wasn't for Iowa (woot Iowa!) Texas would have went bankrupt and never have became a state. :D
  8. i wood bee a gude moderatorz, i promize.
  9. You sound like you would be a great mod! You even promized!
    penfoldex likes this.
  10. zomg alex!!!!!!!!111 u shood appli and maybee u cood get moderatorz and giv me free itemz!!!11111oneoneoneeleven!

/punches self in the face for typing like that.
  11. Nah but seriously - ICC makes the best decisions when it comes to staff. :)
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  12. Haha your bring up some old stuff there lol
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  13. Yes I do. :D
    I love American history. :D
    Dwight5273 and mba2012 like this.
  14. I love Australian History.
    penfoldex likes this.
  15. i didn't spawn them i was making a nuke house then i used a bit of world edit it glitched and covered my old house in 3 million nuks.
  16. Nobody said me yet. I'll go pout in my asylum...
    imBobertRobert and mba2012 like this.
  17. AlexChance would be all right! :D
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. lol Nobody ever says my name either, we can pout together :p
    mba2012 and autumnrain26 like this.
  19. Here it is based on maturity, on some servers its based on maturity and age... However, I have been on a server where mods were appointed by how much you paid.. <,< ...The servers that I have been moderator for it was kinda in the terms trust and maturity. One of my servers, Im one of the oldest staff members.. The youngest is 12 or 13, I think, and she is also a moderator. Most of the other staff members there are between 15-22.
  20. Lets go hide in the bottom of justins pyramid and converse with the chickens
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.