Who would make a good moderator?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh crap i didn't think of that!
  2. you mean the guy who spawned a thousand nukes? :p
    Cchiarell6914 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. xD
  4. Not much. What about "Work" and friends? That's not too healthy if you spend all your time on your comp.
  5. Dependent upon your psychological (or something, maybe social stance?), being on a computer can be socially stimulating. While the physical effects might be less than desirable, you can't win everything.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  6. Well there NEEDS to be a happy medium.
  7. Computer is MY happy medium. He's stating that he has a lot of free time that he can spend moderating.
  8. Not if you include some actual activity.
  9. My computer is my happy medium.
    I only have alliences at school (Meaning I won't pick on you if you don't pick on me)
  10. Actual activity makes me sad. I do go out sometimes, hang with a few f my friends, but I mostly do this.
  11. I would make a sucky mod :p Ive been banned 7 times and will never be unbanned! :eek:
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  12. I have 1 friend, simply because nobody but 1 person in my school shares the same interests as me. He lives about 10 minutes away from me, but we play EMC together over skype. My 'job' isn't really important because I don't need it, but I find it fun which is why I do it.
  13. 1) Opposites attract (Branch out)
    2) You didn't include your job in that schedule.
    3) Why not try out other activities with your friend.
    Didn't you say friendS here?
    [quote="
    Reason being: I rarely ever talk, like I don't exist. But when I do talk, i'm screaming at somebody (or i'm with my friends). .[/quote]
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Yes, yes, yes. I am under 18.
  15. [/quote]
    Yes, I said friends. It was 12 o'clock in the night when I wrote that thread. I didn't include my job in that schedule because I don't need my job, and I don't do it unless i'm bored. I won't try other activities with my friend because everything else I used to do was anti-social, so I just stayed inside to stay out of trouble.
  16. queendevial1, in my opinion
  17. Sucks for me then because the only times I'm able to get out of the house are to go to the mailbox, every tuesday we go out to a dinner for the needy and sometimes during the week we have to run errands. We only have one car, I've been turned down for jobs for two years and I hate being out in public because people are jerks.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. If I went outside, I have a 89% chance of being stabbed by 16 year old anti-socials by the shop after 3:00PM.
  19. don't feel bad, as you know i'm home every day with my son, i don't go outside because its easier to watch him in a confined living room :p it is way too hard for me to follow him around my yard, or take him for a walk. i certainly would if i didn't have this heart problem.. which is why i haven't been able to get a job either for the past 2-3 years as well.. i mean hell, i'll scan items at walmart.. just give me a chair to sit on! ... no no... they REFUSE to do that, i don't see what the problem is in giving me a chair so i can work. i really don't.. but whatever, screw me over.
  20. Wal-Mart is called ASDA in my country, and they let all the fat people (I'm not saying you're fat :p) sit on chairs and even skinny people do. Why isn't it like that in America?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.