What Will Your Story Be...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Thanks for all the wonderful stories guys.. I will be (re)reading of them today to actually pick the one I feel like drawing.. I hope everyone had fun. As much as I would love to post the finished drawing, it is up to the person that gets it to show it. I will announce at some point who won... maybe.. maybe I will draw it first and they can tell you... only the future will tell.
    porphos likes this.
  2. ;_; wow.
    Deepness...
    But not as deep as my post...

My Story, is our story.
    The unwritten pages, were written, but only known to yourselves, but not anymore...
    My page was not the first, but it was the first I knew of.
    The Story will never finish, each page is being wrote by another person, whether they be new players or old.
    ~Brick
  3. and im a 1 that is radiounactive. that is my story
  4. I'm part entrepreneur and part adventurer. Mostly adventurer because I don't have some HUGE or fancy mall. Full diamond, awesome diamond sword, and I also have a "mini-shop" on the side of my house. I live at 13230, by the way!

Can you fit me in please? :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. hey ISMOOCH, do you have a prediction for when you will be picking the winner because the suspense is killing me
  6. Hey Ismooch are you almost done choosing?
  7. I guess the best place to start would be myself.
    I don't have delusions about being the most powerful, the most loved, the richest, the best, or the big man on campus. I don't want to be someone everybody wants to be. I want to be someone I would want to be, someone I would be proud to call Mitchell. I want to be me, no matter what anyone else wants of me.

Now for the house.
    I have one small humble abode in Smp9, with nothing but a small house, a forest, a cobble gen and a WIP shop with a pixel farm on the roof. I'm working from there. I'm not making a shop for the money. I do my best to offer the cheapest prices i can, equaling the least expensive products on the server. I don't do it for the popularity. I'll suggest anyone to a shop that has something I don't. I do it for the people. If someone wants to go to a giant, overpriced mega mall, be my guest. But if you want to go somewhere that really wants to help, not just get rich, come here.

If you really tried to describe me, you might call me a dreamer. I always want to find a new, better way of doing something, and I won't stop until I have. I hope that one day I can make a difference in the real world as well.

So there's my story. It's not the best. It's not the most glamorous. It's not the most humble. It's not the one everyone wants. But it's mine. And I'm proud of it.

So go ahead. Strive for popularity. Jump in every fight for the rush. Work hard for riches and rewards. But when you do get it, and really sit back, will it please you? Will it be enough? For me, knowing that I've really done something for someone else is all i need to be happy.

Thank you.
    And goodbye.

(P.S: My Home-Grown shop is officially opening in two weeks! Making a new thread for it soon.)
  8. Can I Re-Write my story? I did't realize this many people will make long storys...
  9. Has no one actually noticed this post? The comp ended ages ago.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. My story is a long one. One that I do not fell I want to tell, but I will say this. This server, has been the best one that I have ever been a part of and feel good that I have made my name on it with the creations I made ages ago. I hope some of the people reading this will remember me but my story for the time being will only be two words.

I'm back!
  11. Yes, but that doesn't mean we can't share our wonderful stories anymore.
  12. Thank you for pointing that out, I was too lazy to.