What Will Your Story Be...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Aug 21, 2013.

1. How could I forget? :p
    Fix'd ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I started EMC as the biggest noob in the world. The day I got minecraft I started on 3 servers. A minigame server, a server that I trashed within the first week, and EMC. After completing the tutorial, I bounded out into the town on smp4 excited to build on a residence, but I forgot all the commands so I spent forever trying to get my res. After getting my res, I thought to my self ", Lets see what the wild looks like and get some cobble!" As soon as I stepped out into the wild, I fell in a hole and lost everything but a few saplings that I had planted. I then became afraid of the wild and thought to myself that I will never go there again. Until, a player asked me if I could go out into the wild to help him fix a mob spawner in return he gave me my legendary starter bow (Unbr 3, Fl 2, Pow 3). Little did I know, that that bow would start my transformation from a noob to a hunter and an entrepreneur. I added Infinity 1 and Power 5 to my bow thus starting my hunting career. Then came a huge twist in my life, porphyrian, who I had to provide for with everything beacuse I had just refered him. It forced me into the wild in order to get recourses to sell and get for him. Then came Timuthore and Bloodmoka38. countinued in new post-

part2
    I finally had the money to provide for all three of them. Then came the survival update. I had the urge to kill all enraged mobs to get each special thing. porphyrian and I now hunt for them to this day nearly every night. Therefore I would have to classify myself as an adventurer. EMC raised me in minecraft from a noob to a reliable player.
    DemonThunder345 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. I am a part time doorstop.

Beat that.

Seriously you can't.

*Looks at other entries*

Hahaha....

Oh crap.
    CoolCal14, PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Ok...here we go.

I would be the emperor.
    Just to create a land for the Npcs.
    All of the mobs that I can't save in town.
    Because of villagers being trapped.
    Just for the money.
    Horses being stuck, where people forget about them.
    The wilderness is untouched.
    A perfect place to begin.
    Where I could create a mushroom empire.
    Made simply with naturally made giant mushroom houses.
    Free all the mobs.
    Do what can't be done in town.
    Show everyone that the sky isn't the limit.
    Prove that everyone can group together.
    And win over any force.
    Even the entire town.
    That is my story.
    PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. I'm not even kidding. Look at my skin.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. im a killer :mad:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I am the "Real" one. The one that will make you cry and will tell you straight up how I feel. Being yourself is a hard thing to figure, and sure you could be the adventurer. Be the entrepreneur. Be the farmer. Be the innovator, but it all boils down to who you are and who you really want to be. Sometimes you just don't know why you do something or how you came about that idea. All you have to do is find joy and do whatever makes you happy. I joined Minecraft 445 days ago from today, and my sole goal was to be the next great Minecraft YouTube sensation! I got caught up in school, lost track of my real friends, and I eventually felt like I fell out of the physical world. I was banned countless times on the server from rudeness and immaturity, but that's just who I am. My favorite quote my father ever told me was "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Which could explain a lot if you ever met me :rolleyes:. I don't care if you hate me, love me or even remember me. Just take a step back from the world that you could be trapped in and realize all the good you have in your life besides Minecraft. I'm loyal to this server til death and will always seek opportunities to accomplish great things, but remember when we all log off Minecraft at the end of the day, YOU are no greater then I. & whatever YOU can achieve so can I. That is my story, but yet again, that's only how I feel. :p
    CoolCal14 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. What is the story of hashhog3000? I hope to become a somebody, the owner of a great museum-racetrack-hotel-shop complex, somebody who is known about the Empire. But, more likely, I suspect I will continue with my current path. I make my way through the wild, visiting hidden bases, exploring the halls of distant creations. I will be the one who lives to conquer and learn, the one who studies the history of EMC and uses it for good means, the one who takes over an NPC village and remains there for days as Emperor, only to slay all my subjects in a fit of mad rage and leave forever. I expect that I will build something great, yet it will be plain. I expect that I will build a shop, yet it will be small. I expect that I will have a plain but interesting, small but great, unnoticed but important future. My story will continue, unlike the lives of the many monsters that I shall kill. And who knows? Maybe my real hopes will come true, and I will not the way I currently do. However, one thing really is certain: whatever path I take, my story will indeed continue and I will make it great. And it shall have a happy ending.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Humane (If you knew me in my OLD OLD Skin) Slime.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Im the emperor...
    I considered quitting a few days ago, being just shy of 600.
    I thought I had nothing to contribute to the server and would just end up on my res all the time with nobody to talk to.
    And for a while, I was that guy.
    I'd sit around running around with no purpose- just being there.
    I'd look at blocks and have great idea but never went through with them.
    Then I talked to kevdudeman and he said sometimes a complete reset is best.
    I took his advice quite literally. I held a griefing party and helped tear down my res of a year and a half and reset it.
    Soon after, I moved to the wild where I now plan on making outposts when 1.7 comes out in the new biomes.
    DemonThunder345 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. I am an adventurer, No ordinary adventurer, though. Forged in the bottom of the nether, Then brought up from the end of the End. Brought up to the normal world by Herobrine and Notch, Then Killing everything in my path, Without giving up. Fighting Withers, Dragons, Marlixes, Momentuses, So much to explore. So much to do, so much to complete. How to do this you ask? Too much to answer. But, never stop. Never give up. Don't stop dreaming. Wish it, want it, DO IT. That is my story.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I hope someday to be a true businessman. At the moment I am a just donate a lot (I forogt the word). I have donated at least 150k over my empire lifetime to many different people and someday I hope to make a mall, a large attraction to bring more people to the non smp1 servers. One day this maybe true but for now only time will tell.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Donor?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. No, thelanthropist.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I am used to smith the new, and destroy the old. I break, just as well as I mend. Occasionally I struggle to complete the simplest of tasks, while I finish the more difficult with ease. At times I may lose my desire, but nonetheless I will be nudged towards prosperity. You may be thinking "but just what are you?". I go by many names, most commonly "The Tool".

NOTE: Feel free to post your own interpretations of the above piece. I'd love to hear your ideas!
    Equinox_Boss and CoolCal14 like this.
  16. in other words TNT is fun!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I do not count myself as any of the types of people listed above, but rather, I consider myself as an Opportunity Seeker. When I started Minecraft, I wanted a server that allowed me to play with others, yet had a fresh survival experience.. so I found Empire Minecraft. When I joined, I found myself a quaint little residence near a giant church-looking building, and a Rapunzel-like tower. I began to see all the other awesome creations on hand that were build long before I came, and I was inspired to try my hand at masterful creations such as these. I started with a little cobble shack and some fenced-in sheep, and tried to make a business for myself. Later I found out that there were these things called Mega-Malls, aaaand I figured my shop did not have much of a chance. So, I began building my little Pumkininn, a tavern straight out of all the fantasy and medieval stories I so liked at the time (Still do too).I began with one idea for the building, started with another, with my original concept as this:

And after a few months, I discovered that I did not have the floor plans straight, and that I was a great designer, yet not-so-great architect. But I managed to come out with something good....

It took a while, but my residence was finally finished. But while I was building, I noticed that I was not greeted as enthusiastically as people do now in smp4, and I had to find everything out about the server myself when I first joined. So I sought to remedy this; I took the opportunity to go out, make some friends, tell them about my tavern where they hung out, shared stories, and drank while I kept them potions coming, and the music going.I made a lot of cool friends, like Night_Ninja_0513 (Great guy, btw), who became my official minecraft bud and we mined, shared the loot, killed mobs, built hotels, etc. It was fun. I made a lot of other friends, like a thoughtful literary tiger named Kephras (whose books are still fantastic), and a business man by the title of smongoman24. Every one of them drank at the Pumpkininn, and I'm grateful for that. A toast to friends, new and old, and those still to meet! *clink*
    cddm95ace and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. common let's get some more short stories in here for ISMOOCH to read ,,,,,,YEAH!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I am still writing mine... I have a few grinders to go...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Good stories so far everyone... the deadline for the one to be picked for the drawing is closing in D:, if you have a story... you might want to hastily place its contents in this thread.
    porphos, mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.