What Will Your Story Be...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Aug 21, 2013.

1. My quest is to be a silent strength. A soul roaming the free lands of the wilds with little to say and nothing to prove because when it is needed, the gear I bare and the tactics I utilize will speak plenty on their own. I will be like a storm: rolling in with the winds and vanishing as quickly as I came once my task is finished.
    BilboBaggins23 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. There was a time when I was one of many who protected the wild outposts. But after this one fateful night, it had all changed. It started as a normal day, leaving from my house in LLO to take a stroll. Creepers, of course lurked around during the day, hoping to be able to explode unprepared players. I shot one down from my friend's house and hopped on the roof to collect the xp and gunpowder. Then, an arrow struck me from behind. A skeleton had been hiding underneath a tree. I readied my bow, but I was too late. An explosion rang in my ears, shoving me forward, through the roof. I crashed, wounded, and saw two zombies in the room. Seeing it was only two of them, I took the chance and charged at them. They ripped apart part of my iron armor, leaving my head vulnerable. As I slayed both of them, I could not believe what I saw. Giant red words appeared before me, warning of a dangerous and powerful enemy approaching. The giant himself, Momentus.

His footsteps shook the ground like nothing had ever before. A platoon of enraged zombies followed him, leaving fiery footprints behind them. I crawled slowly toward one, and executed it. The others turned, and all looked at Momentus. He nodded, and they attacked. Swarming me, I did my best to avoid their flaming arms. Unfortunately, a spark hit me, and I burst into flames. I attempted to have the snow extinguish the flames, but it was impossible to do, when more zombies kept hitting me with more flames. I dived into the nearby lake, and was followed by the zombies. All of their flames were extinguished, as well as mine.

Momentus turned and saw with the water, I was having no trouble slaying all of the zombies. He lumbered toward me, summoning more minions to kill me. The skeleton standing beneath the tree began shooting at me. I had no choice but to swim out further into the lake, hoping to trap Momentus in the water. I noticed in his rear pocket, that he had a book, its title either faded or I was too far to see. Making it to shore, I slayed the skeleton and picked up the loot. Momentus roared at me, as I continued to pelt him with arrows. Suddenly, one of his arms swung me from underneath the tree, to the center of the plaza. I crashed into the mooshroom food station, killing the mooshroom. Momentus toward over me, and then stomped his foot down. My body screamed out with pain, as my armor was crushed. "How is he so powerful?!" I asked myself in my head. Two words from the back of head kept appearing. "Normal Mode". "Normal Mode". I realized what I was dealing with and I stabbed my sword all the way into his foot, and he recoiled, yelping. He crashed into a fireplace, thus effectively setting the entire area in flames.

Knowing I was near death, I knew I could not go out without a final attempt at killing that monster. Grabbing my bow, I slowly raised it with a shiny arrow I collected from the dead body of the skeleton. I released the arrow, right into the chest of the beast. He screamed and I watched him dissolve into pixels back into the Nether. Successfully trapping him back in there temporarily, I collapsed. Tilting my head to the right, I saw a bowl of mushroom stew lying there. I drank it hastily, and by the magical regenerative power granted to all players by the Mojangian Gods, I was restored back to a stable condition. My wounds healed, I walked slowly over to where Momentus had fallen. Picking up the book he dropped, I opened the first page. "A dragon's final resting place, the tomb of Ender"…

(There were some…exaggerations and made up elements in this story, but it is loosely based on a true story)
  3. Sorry to be off topic, but the person above me won.
    cddm95ace and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I am the Banana :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. J/K i am the adventurer, but not killing everything just mining and stuff
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I am an architect. I build simple things. I build what I need, when I need it; I build what I want, if I can do it. For example, I built a couple of biospheres. I also build skyscrapers (in EMC, where available).
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I will always be the squid lover. Nobody shall kill my pet squid. That is my life, story, and future. Haters gonna hate.
    brickstrike and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Sorry, there might be some mistakes and 2nd part will come soon. Am at airport >.< It's also not really short haha.
    Once upon a time there lived a little girl called Palmsugar. She lived on the outskirts of town and was neither rich nor poor. She spent her days making a living off her farm. When she was notfarming, Palmsugar would be running around town with the other kids causing havoc. Her friends often held parties in their castles, throwing around free muffins and pies and everyone would light fireworks. After all the feasting was done, Palmsugar would command her little army of minions on their frequent missions. Sometimes they would go treasure hunting in the dark corners of the forest amongst the trees. Until late in the night they would be fighting the monsters of the night defending their town's edges only to return to the comforts of a warm meal and a warm bed. Palmsugar loved to tell her epic tales to her pet sheep in full detail before dozing off.

Like many people, Palmsugar had not yet found her purpose in life, for the moment she was enjoying spending her time with friends. She saw the passion other people had for architecture, redstone
    engineering, farming, running their own business, pixel art, and other things but none of it could capture her attention for more than a few days. Her parents often urged her to acquire a profitable
    skill or to look for a proper well-off husband. But to her parents disappointment, she had no desire of becoming rich or well known and was quite content with her own quiet life. However, she couldn't help but experience a certain loneliness and sadness on rare quiet moments.

On a silent snowy sunday morning Palmsugar had chosen to wear her bright diamond blue dress that she had crafted herself years ago. It often needed repairing with spare diamonds, because they kept
    falling off and the fabric was completely worn out from all the hours she had spent playing outside. She opened her curtains. The freezing cold had transformed all puddles into ice and a serene
    blanket of snow was covering the trees and the land outside. It was the first snow of the year and Palmsugar could barely contain her excitement. She ran through the house, outside the doorway, into
    the garden and into the forest, too fast to remember to put on a coat.

For a moment she stood in the middle of a clearing, looking up at the grey sky as countless snow flakes were falling towards her. It felt like all the snow flakes were attracted to her and time
    absorbed her. She didn't know how long she had been standing there but she was starting to shiver and getting hungry and it seemed like good idea to walk back to the house. Palmsugar was slowly
    getting more tired and had difficulties navigating her way back through the forest. Little did she know that was she was experiencing were the first signs of pneumonia, because she hadn't paid
    attention to the slowly decreasing amount of hearts. Then she heard some leaves rustling on her side. She stopped and looked around as a figure appeared.

"Hello there." Normally she would have run away, but she was tired and unlike other times in the forest this creature was not shooting arrows at her, but was actually talking to her.
    "Hello, stranger :)" she replied. "What brings you here? Are you a traveller?"
    "You could say that... in a way, but not quite."
    "Well... are you a farmer then? ^_^" Palmsugar asked, because she noticed he was holding a diamond hoe in his right hand. He also looked quite skinny and must've been hungry she thought.
    "I myself farm a lot and I would've offered you some melons if I had brought some... Sorry :/" She didn't notice the snow flakes weren't touching his cloak.
    Death was surprised. He had appeared to many people throughout time in different shapes, but none of them had behaved as she had. They had screamed, had tried to escaped, had cried but never had
    greeted him so friendly.
    "I... Uh... Yes. I travel and farm in way." It was not her time yet.
    HylianNinja and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. I'm the person that is really bored a lot so I do stupid things.
    Like once I wrote a 90line poem on signs on my res.
    another time I filled my entire res with dirt and timed how long it took for me to clear it out 3:34:19
    And my favorite one was when I went and found a res where it had rows of beacons with speed and jump so theen I used that and spirnt jump over 14 block gap. So yeah I'm woos the one who hates the wild because every time ive ever gone out side of the safezone ive lost atleast a set of diamond tools and armour and stack of food and torches

Now imma gonna make up a story
    there was once a burnt chocolate Easter egg Christmas potato (bceecp) that was try to fight off a million ice creams that the cow spawned he was down to his last swordand arrows he fought valently as he heard his sword snap and his last arrow swush away he thought he was going to die but the ice creams captured him and took him to their leader theicc he decied that hispunishment was to be death by tickling then he ask if he had any last words bceecp said I want to erase my flights so Icc asked how grab my phone bceecp said and then just open pirceline app and tap on the flights and then press the red button Icc does and then he gets knocked out so then. Bceecp grabbed his phone called his taxi and started playing angry cows
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. One day I decided to look at servers for the first time so i checked some websites. I never really liked pvp or minigame servers. I came across this and saw no grief plots and wild/nether. It seemed interesting so I joined and went through tutorial. I really disliked the tutorial because I am impatient and seemed to guess the correct answer backwards. I met Eklektoi/WCG_Elite/IMM/kevdudebro and BackJiggin. Me Jack and a few other players made his snow spleef which i donated a good bit of supplies for it(wood and stone pressure plates and crafting tables). It was around Christmas I got 15k from the event gift and won 2 other events for 7k and a beacon. I took that and donated 15109 just to have a higher donation than IcecreamCow at 15k. I also donated 1k to other random players that seemed nice and good workers :3. Me and Julyloveyou were good friends and I helped her with her shop. I loved gold. AzRicer sold me about 3 stacks of blocks total for 7r per ingot and I bought him out multiple times. I had to sell all my 6 stacks of gold to fund me for projects that I never started. I used the money to buy some wool to make some pixel art(Gir Kirby, and charmanderp). Somehow I managed to get 1 dc of gold which I auctioned with a s/b of 65k(5k profit from first bid) and made some money off it when it got to around 70k. I hit 100k around then which i was really excited for. I then invested my money into gold again but now the prices have risen to 13r per ingot(Wonder how that happened...)! I got my debit card and decided to use it! I bought my alt and one month of diamond for both of us. I would say I abused endertopia. I enchanted about a dc of bows and some diamond tools for a giant auction(I think it was 9 enchanted diamond tools 54 enchanted bows and 20 more dcs of bows(The winner didn't want them...)). I Bought a ton of emerald ore and other items for a project that i actually finished which looked really really cool that got griefed by xxbloodyelmoxx. Over the course of me playing EMC I got banned... a lot. Trolling and one false report(me and the mod handled it and said he understands why I would report it) which i got left of the hook for. Somehow I keep making more rupees without working much as I happen to just win a lottery every once in a while. I reach 250k. I spend 250k. I ended up with a good bit of event items/horses.

Overall I enjoy EMC for it's community and for the staff and cool plugins that make this place unique.
    I never really built anything cool but when I did someone else would find a way to ruin it so I didn't really build anymore.

Other notable events:
    Anything to do with Jefry
    Spleefing with redwing and Jack
    Snowball fights(which never happened but i wish did D:)
    Butter Boots(I made a group called the Butter Boots that wore well... butter boots.).
    My Jungle Hotel:I made a god tree(jungle tree on jungle tree) with a floor for each group of leaves.
    And there is a ton which i do not feel like going back and inserting into the right times of the story so I hope you liked my journey :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. The Unwritten Pages...

There is a reason my pages are unwritten, it's because I don't know what I will achieve in the future, but like everyone, I can have hopes. Right? Why bother restricting myself? I just do what I enjoy, I'm a free lancer, doing what I like. Nothing more, nothing less.

My story began 571 days ago (at time of this post), when I first joined the Empire and all it's citizens. Ah, that warm welcome. The joy and feeling of being instantly accepted somewhere, that feeling that everyone wants to feel, begin right then.

I started with my residence located on the outskirts of town, away from the hustle and bustle of the towns daily chitter chatter. Minding my own business, I came across a random visitor, zThat_Guy. We became great friends and it was thanks to this marvelous person that i found my true inspiration, redstone. Ah that joyous stuff, of creating gates and other things that make my residence interactive.

I later had to go visit my family, in Germany, and my family decided to tour the world right after that. Once I returned, zThat_Guy, had left. After a week of getting back on my feet, slowly but surely, i started over, made new friends and started to understand the new mechanics of redstone and potions.

My first semi-successor, The 716 Potion Barn. Like I stated above, I didnt just stick to potions and redstone, I started to learn the value of items and the construction of buildings, whats in and whats out. All that Jazz.

I later decided to move to 502, next to my everyone's good friend Zarembo1. Its nice there. Peaceful neighborhood, good company. At the release of the horse update, I sold horses, I have since, however, hault this due to the lack of room that I have.

In the recent week, I have become the redstone floor manager of 1112, selling things for the price they should be, the price of what the materials required to make the product, not the labour of it. I thought that I would never run a shop, but as you can see, I never limit myself.

And thats how I have become the member i am now. Another person, enjoying the limitless limitations of the Empire, and the joy that all members bring to it. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. hey everybody... final day D: I will pick THE post in about 5- 6 hours. get yo stuff in.
    Equinox_Boss and porphos like this.
  13. I'm probably a mix of Inventor and Entrepreneur,designing things and making profits off them.
    I've used my knowledge of redstone to build an automated room service machine in my hotel,and I used to have a semi-auto sugarcane farm.I've probably designed most things I've built including a machine to take potions from my brewer and deliver them to a chest shop to sell.I eventually hope to have designed a control room to control everything based on redstone on my res.I've already built a control system for most things.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. eeeerrrmgwad! So many awesome stories
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. ".... And may the odds be ever in your favor!" - The Hunger Games
    Just like people write stories of Minecraft, people write stories of the Empire.
    I only wish for a way to indent paragraphs.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I started with 3k :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. :mad: lawl. I'm glad someone at least figured out what I meant with my first post in this thread :rollseyes:
    (will explain the meaning after contest ends)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Hmm, maybe I should do this, at least for fun. Not last minute or anything :p

My journey starts before my days of EMC, back when I was a wee little minecrafter, desperately texting my friend for the answer to complex problem of how to make torches. Clothed in not but Steve for months, I one day discovered skins! Many a skin I wore throughout the months and years, some custom, others downloaded, but none truly fitting. By chance, I happened to be wearing an Iron Man skin when I found this wonderful place. Whether it was the friends I made or the truly magical plugins, I stayed. Days passed, a castle was built, mobs were killed, treasure gathered, and out of sheer laziness the skin remained the same, still a hot rod red and yellow exoskeleton.

Everything changed though, upon the release of the movie The Avengers. The glory and majesty of STARK Tower, combined with my growing enjoyment of Robert Downy Jr.'s acting performance, changed everything. I decided, with great purpose, to go from wearing an Iron Man skin, to being Iron Man. The identity consumed me, and I undertook the largest project my minecraft days had ever seen, the construction of STARK tower, taken straight from the movie that had inspired me. As the building grew, as did my affection for my skin. And with its completion, and the addition of a full team of friends each playing one of the Avengers when called, I truly became Iron Man.

Now the 5th centennial of my days here grows close, more residences and friends have been added, treasure and wealth have increased exponentially, vicious beast roam the wild, creations have been....created, and my love for the place, this Empire, has only grown stronger. This home has made me, shaped me, crafted me, and built me into who I am today....I am Iron Man.
  19. Hey Smooch, I was wondering what you use to draw and edit that very image you created at the start, Im thinking of starting to draw things for 2d animations so, Would love to know how you did it :)
  20. I used Adobe Flash CS6, its not really an illustration tool, but it was something I used when I was younger, and I am just accustomed to its operations at this point. I know how to make it do what I want. I will tell you it is probably the perfect software for animations.
    hashhog3000 and mba2012 like this.