What was your first username

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by REMOVED91684, Nov 10, 2015.

1. iNachos10. I shall never change it :p
    HannahEB likes this.
  2. f_Builder_s
    I know... big change, i will give you a few mins to take it in
  3. I'll never change my Minecraft name, unless I'm forced to or am rewarded something I'd really like if I do.
    iNachos10 and Tahitan like this.
  4. My first name was Doggie45. Then I changed it to WitherDoggie. After losing a bet, I became FluffyWitherDog for a month. My current name will stay for as long as I play Minecraft.
  5. I was at first CutieCookie4Lyfe, months later changed it to KawaiiiCutie but then 1 month later changed it to ChloeDeBae and then recently changed to ItsMeMilly :p
  6. I used to be shyguythegamer1, then IAmShyguyNow, then back to ShyguytheGamer1
    Enterprises likes this.
  7. Chespinlover77
  8. My first username was HannahBillington the it changed to HannahBB_710 now to HannahEB. I'm thinking about changing it again soon - suggestions are much appreciated :)
  9. HannahBanana
    HannahEB likes this.
  10. Always been the same on minecraft but over the years it has evolved. Rockeratv was my first ever. Jak0b, klyph, klyphwak, gawadroit, gawasdrito, gawadrita, gawadrolt, noobupset, prodigalnoob.

Almost forgot xerianna and innana on female alts
  11. Missing out ShyNub now are we? NUB NUB NUB
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  12. I've tried username generators and everything. I kinda want something without my name in now, but I'm not very good with these kind of things xD
  13. Like how you missed out on this:
    fBuilderSDaNub
    HannahEB likes this.
  14. That never happened :p
    HannahEB likes this.
  15. I'ave alweer been jelle68 :D
    (I'ave got an alt called MagnusMercrator, but That one doesn't count)
  16. I will always be known as -> Silken_thread <- ;)
  17. /p
  18. I only know of f_Builder_sDaNub
    _Ulti likes this.
  19. Well I forgot the underscores :p
  20. Used to be xothis_dwarf but it was too long :p