What is your worst fear?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jan 4, 2014.

1. wait wait wait... porkchops?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. :eek:
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. That is my life all days :D.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. My greatest fear is getting the name of my wife mixed up with the name of my mistress. :D
  5. Haha, that will be my uncles fear!
  6. My greatest phobia- neddles.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 1. Getting old 2. Myself 3. The Future I mean like, I fear the future like.. I don't know what's really going to happen with my life. If I'll just be a failure and die alone or be successful and live happy.
    Equinox_Boss and porphos like this.
  8. I'm afraid of the unknown, the fear of failure, to live up to my own expectations.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. A few years ago, when I was but a wee lad half the height I am now, I was in town with my mother. I was standing beside her while she retrieved money from the ATM. I noticed a homeless person with a great ol' bottle of Bucky, the native drink, and because I tend to be overly fascinated by my surroundings, while I was observing said surroundings, I glanced at him in the process. The guy loses his cool completely and yells:

Needless to say, I metaphorically defecated myself. Throughout, my ma was all like "calm down, it's just a drunken vagrant, he won't bite", yet I believe it was entirely feasible that he could bite my arm off.

We can't all be magicians capable of pulling in-demand skills out of our hats and acquiring an income with which one can purchase housing, but if you're in an awful situation, and you're yelling at 7 year olds as if you're intending to murder them shortly, do not expect to be the kind of person which one can easily help, or will even bother to help at all.

Anyways, my fears.
    I mainly fear loneliness. Often, I find myself in the locker room at school with nobody to talk to and nothing to do, and it's quite disheartening, especially because I'm surrounded by people engaged in rich, fluid conversations and I'm just sitting there being the introvert.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. my biggest Humans, and that is why I became a pokemon. /jk, no, but seriously. Major social interactions (unless at work), awkward conversations, the government O.0 (saying that on the internet)
  11. Yeah awkward conversations... And public speaking.
    L0tad and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Giant spiders :eek: And talking in public :cool:
    Equinox_Boss and AliceF3 like this.
  13. I'm scared of germs..
    And, having my blood drawn, not as much as injections. Probably because the didn't draw my blood right the first time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Well... I was scared that the propeller plane I was in would get struck by lightning.... then it did, then I lived. It's really creepy when that happens, especially if you were the one to actually see it happen :eek: There was just a flash on the wing then the flight attendant said we had been struck by lightning......
  15. I hate giving blood... 13 seconds of being impaled with a needle... at least that's how long it took last time
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. When I had meningitis, I was stabbed 33 times in the spine with a 2 inch needle :( I don't remember because of the medicine they gave me before it, but apparently, I was screaming bloody murder the whole time while I was curled into a ball on the table :/ Im used to needles now :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. You just taught me not to complain about the yearly 4 shots :eek:
    princebee and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. XD needles still suck though :) I hate getting shots but I don't get scared, just aggravated because I could be at home playing Empire Minecraft XD
    Equinox_Boss and cowland123 like this.