What is your worst fear?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Yes there is a dead sea monster on GTA V underwater somewhere...
    Equinox_Boss and highlancer54 like this.
  2. Did not see anything regarding bees or wasps. Bees hate me though, they always come after me.

Meh, I didnt see anything belittling about what he said. Was said light-hearted which is why he separated that with the 'seriousness'.

Good thing we dont have a 'fear' of "quotes"!

I would not understand it myself if I did not have such a fear of water, but then again, I control my own fear by never going near any water. (ok, but in seriousness now, I have been on a couple boat rides, and do not look forward to them again, even hold my breath when driving over a bridge)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Lol the lower right side gives it away.
    'Pacific Ocean'
    *boots up GTA5*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. If there was a live one and I saw it... First I would be like OH GOD OH GOD OH GOOOOOD!
    Then I would Grab a knife and SLICE SLICE SLIIIIICE! *ahem* Back to the subject yes underwater is fairly scary. (Talkin to you highlancer!)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Lol good when underwater it was a knife you grabbed and not a straight razor!
    Man you almost doubled my fear now!
    Thanks. I will sleep well tonight.

By the way, does anybody else feel like a kid in school that is waiting near the phone for someone they like to call them? I sorta feel like that waiting for EMC to be back up... Like if u agree.
  6. Also these Kelp/seaweed thingies freak me out... xD
    GTA V kelp.jpg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Im scared of the dark. Well, not so much the dark itself, but... "Almost every species in the universe has an irrational fear of the dark. But they're wrong. Because it's not irrational. It's Vashta Nerada." -david tennant, the doctor, doctor who

But then, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself!" -Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Equinox_Boss and Kman122000 like this.
  8. I am known to creep people out about things... i can't help it!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I do have fears, but overtime I have overcome most of them as I know its all psychological, the dark being one of them. I am still scared of spiders though :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Sorry, I didn't mean it to come across like that. I was just emphasizing that your fear of control is not necessary according to the Illusion of Control.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I fear being in basements alone and heights. Sharks don't mean to eat people. They eat people by accident because human is not shark food.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I hate spiders, needles ,and jumping from high places also I can't be on any rides that go upside down.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. i am one to love high place's :D

really dont see why people hate them
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. "Oooops, I just ate your arm, my bad!" - Mr. Shark
    Equinox_Boss and OrangeDuck607 like this.
  15. Uhm, vaseline, I don't know a good English word for that, googling left me with petroleum jelly. I don't know why, but I just cannot stand it. image.jpg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Trypophobia.. *looks at Qwerty189*
    Asymmetriphobia/ Fear of Asymmetrical things
    Fear of Height and the Dark
    Fear of growing old
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Now I feel like hunting down that monster skeleton on the bottom of the GTA V ocean...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I'm not too scared of needles and clowns, but I'm terrified of public speaking, heights, closed and sort of open spaces and spiders...
    My biggest fear is probably swimming though...

Edit: The dark probably goes with swimming, I hate the dark :c
    I have to always have a light of some sort with me or I just can't deal with anything
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. *Imagines swimming at night* Yea thats sorta creepy...
    Equinox_Boss and AliceF3 like this.
  20. Spiders.There so creepy and crawly and weird (like my mom}
    My moms scarry too:eek:
    O ya and i have weird dreams about being cutt up and put inpinkie pies cupcakes
    Equinox_Boss and smile3 like this.