What is your worst fear?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jan 4, 2014.

1. To begin with...as our beloved Albert Einstein discovered... let me just quote "This world, is an allusion, that no matter what somebody belives to be true, will become true" in a nutshell "Either everything is a miracle, or nothing is"...but what i fear of mostly is fear itself
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Definitely if potatoes went extinct.

For real, I'm not really afraid of much shtuff, spiders somewhat bother me, but not that much. Definitely my main fears is jumpscares, the dark sometimes, and sometimes I think that if I turn around, I will see a face of some horror things.. o,o
    boozle628 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. i also fear of being alone (sounds odd but its true =\
  4. Water. More specifically, large quantities of water that get together and plans to eradicate me. I fell for it once, never again.
    Also, straight razors. Not really a fear on this one, but more of avoidance.

Lol finished watching the youtube, guess my fear is only an honorable mention. Guess there is nothing to be afraid of afterall!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Social situations, social anxiety is crap
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Not all snakes are Bad, i take care of 4 snakes at school, Corn Snakes, and they are just like dogs, but nicer, and even though they are 6 feet long, they still are nice, the bigger they are the nicer and calmer they are. I am one of those people who put the snake around my neck and walk around :p and they don't do anything, you should try it.

I am afraid of Spiders, and Loosing everything i ever earned or worked for.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I too had a snake. Bermese ball python. Was awesome. Also had Scorpions, two of them. Fun to let em crawl on you. Spiders, never had one except a Tarantula which died before I could do much :(.

And finch, we lose everything we work for one day. Things tie you down. Friends and relationships are worth way more than material objects.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I also have a fear of something happening to my eyes or even someone else's eyes. I would rather cut off my own hand than wear contacts.
    cowland123, Equinox_Boss and Jcplugs like this.
  9. Same...
    Equinox_Boss and SuperVal_Junior like this.
  10. I watched the movie sharknado a few hours ago. It would make your fear of sharks increase by at least 1 million

My greatest fear is heights, i cannot do bungee jumping, skydiving, zip lining, and i can BARELY do a ferris wheel.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I am afraid of certain heights i Cant do anything the makes me feel like it is going to fall, and i cant do the falling feeling that means Roller Coasters, Sky Diving, Jumping from High Clifs into water, but i am able to do stuff like Zip Lining, and water slides, that drop at a 92 Degree angle etc, its strange when you think about it. Anyone else have this feeling?
  12. Pain... I can't think of doing anything with any sort of pain, no matter how small... oh, it's awful. Needles are the worst, though. Then comes death, then heights.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Right here, right now?
    1) EMC staying offline long time, like forever
    2) "Sorry, we have to reset everything!"
    3) Becoming more and more laggy ... like during the last hour before crash
    ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. After watching Sweeny Todd... yeah I'm with you on the straight razors thing.... lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8idyw_N6Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UU6nSFpj9HTCZ5t-N3Rm3-HA
    Near the end is a segment about the Illusion of Control. I think you'll find some interesting things about your 'phobia.'
    As for me... the only thing to fear is fear itself.
    In all seriousness, I hate insects and don't like to be left alone in the dark.
  16. My fear is being deep underwater with the feeling something was/is under there with you...
    GTA V sea monster.jpg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I am very very very vvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrryyyyy scared of homeless, I always think there going to kid-nap me and sell my body parts...I always cross to the other side of the road if I see one
    TigerstarMC, Equinox_Boss and smile3 like this.
  18. My only phobias regard wasps and bees. Does this video discuss wasps and bees? I'm not going to watch the video because I don't like people using blanket statements regarding such things.

Also, for the future, please don't use "so called" quotes on things that might actually be serious. I doubt it was your intent, but your statement comes across as belittling.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I used to do tons of rock climbing which involved repelling down 200 foot cliffs!
    Next on my soon to do list is to skydive.
    I convinced someone to go with me too, of course they were drunk but I am holding them to their word!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Is that GTA?...
    That's, errr, weird if it is...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.