What is your worst fear?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jan 4, 2014.

1. *Cough* -_- Really...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. A few things:
    Humanity never going into space.
    Swimming over dark water.
    Failure.
  3. Also i have a fear of: My Little Pony, Icarly, Hannah Montanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc. :p
  4. I'm not scared of much but the biggest ones are failure and dissapointing someone or letting them down.
    Equinox_Boss, legowhoes and deathconn like this.
  5. I'm afraid of... well... heights, spiders, buried alive, dolls, injection, and paranormal stuff
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Worst fears. Heights(hate em this counts roller costers too). Lucid dreaming that the world came to an end. Being betrayed by people that I call friends. Snakes. Coming home to a dead body hanging off the ceiling with blood dripping on me.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Somebody watches to much castle...
  8. Yes, really. My second biggest fear is also 11 year olds threatening suicide over online forums. And no I don't mean to lash out at you, but you have to stop think about what you're doing. Trust me... Stuff like that will get you banned off the forums, and maybe in-game if you take it too there also.

Come to think of it... my biggest fear is ending up alone. Not 11 year olds doing silly things. I mean, like, I can't talk to girls properly, and most of my friends are getting girlfriends now. Actually, no, that doesn't scare me. What scares me is i'm extremely anti-social. I never get invited to parties, and even if I did i'd just say no because I hate them. Infact I stay inside my room 90% of the time staring at a computer screen playing games or watching videos on Youtube, so the only things I talk about are:
    • PewDiePie, Smosh, Yogscast, NerdCubed, others...
    • Machinima web series stuff
    • Games
    I'm fine with other guys when it comes to that, but i've never met a girl who would be interested in that... I'm not worried about that for now, but when the time comes...euuuurrrggghhhh zombies.
  9. It's like, I would talk about that stuff. y I no know you irl
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. True dat, netherworld666. Though the sanity part... After I realized my position in the whole standing of things and my eventual death, Ive sort of slowly lost my sanity.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. What if you're two? I'm two and I have a girlfriend.
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Pretty much scared of THIS

I HATE spiders!!!!
    (and yes, I do realize these are daddy long legs & they're not technically a "spider" but I have no love for them either)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Bump. My third worst fear is loosing 1 member of my family.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  14. I'm afraid of heights, but I love rollercoasters. I'm scared of them too though :p

In the UK we call Craneflies Daddy Long Legs, so that sounds weird :p
  15. That's because you like everyone, that way when someone likes you you instantly have a match.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Lol easiest way to get a date. :D
    607 likes this.
  17. Phobia = Boats

Dont know why they just scare me because im afraid of it sinking and stuff. I get all uptight when im on one.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Last phobia bump :D.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. another one of my fears:
    my dad when hes angry
    607, Equinox_Boss and TomvanWijnen like this.
  20. Tight places, drowning, death of loved ones, and cooked porkchops
    Equinox_Boss likes this.