What is your worst fear?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hello, son of Athena XD hey Arachne is behind you! :p

Personally, my fears are slender (thanks to my friend who played it over at my house...) and murderers and multibloodshed and stuff like that
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. JELLYFISH!!! Hey are you scared of whale sharks? The anglerfish is creepy :/ but the lobster is only scary cuz it's so close up. As long as the shark is dead, I don't care about it. The pale thing? Ewwwwww :0
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I see wha you did there. :p
    QuarterStop likes this.
  4. I'm diabetic, along with a lot of other things xD
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. I googled Whale Shark, looks ok. BUT do not for the love of all that is sacred, google Basking Shark. I did several years ago and they freak me out still.
    Seanawesome14 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Growing old and dying alone and forgotten, knowing that nothing you did in your life was worth remembering or had any impact.

There are a lot of ways to die and life rarely lets us decide the circumstances of our passing, but I can accept that with the knowledge that when I go, I've left behind something of value.
  7. Goblin shark.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Goblin...?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Goblin Shark.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Naw whale sharks are freaking awesome they let you ride them like a gigantic black and white living schoolbus :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Ikr there my fav marine animal
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. My fears would be immediately deleted by a Staff...
    607, Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  13. I fear oblivion. *Waits for someone to get my reference....*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Ah, that sucks...
    Tell me if I'm being prying, but type 1, or type 2?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Spiders and heights.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. 1, which sucks, but I've gotten used to it over the years :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. A cage. To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire
  18. My biggest fear right now is of piranhas.
  19. Even though piranhas can get near me. They aren't in America. I'm such a wimp XD. Also when I'm in pools I'm freaked out of lampreys. There was a movie scene of a girl in a pool with killer lampreys. SO much blood and pain...
    smile3 likes this.