What is your favorite superhero?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zoebearfun105, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Going to buy the avengers today.
  2. JustinGuy is my favorite hero :D
    Mrsmiley99 and AlexHallon like this.
  3. Super Dog of course... Who wouldn't love a dog that can fly? :)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  4. Bump
    Sorry I needed it, and I wanted to try it, Ive never bumped anything before, I think :confused:
  5. Wolverine - who wouldnt want those beastin claws
    Warmachine - Iron mans fine, but guns equal awesomness
    Hulk - green=mean 'Hulk SMASH!!!!'

and if we bring villains into the fold, you cant beat:

Lex Luthor
  6. I guess no one really knows their super heros (everyone but penfoldex and HylianNinja).
    Black Lightning
    Dr. Strange
    Deadpool
    Green Lantern
    Mrsmiley99 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Justinguy
    IcecreamCow
    Aikar
    Maxarias
  8. What?
  9. Everyone is listing the same 10 (approximately) super heroes. I'm pretty much saying that there aren't a whole lot of people who know more than just those one. there are plenty of other super heroes that would make the list if this weren't the case.
  10. Ohh ok gotcha now.
    Out of all I posted I see GL, Bats IM and the Avengers tons xD As I mentioned in another post, I'm still learning. :)
  11. Which Green Lantern?
    In that case, I throw in Moon Knight and maybe Blue Beetle to my list.
    ENWehr likes this.
  12. Moga
  13. Ah. Good choice. (I assumed you mean Mogo?)
  14. yes; Mogo*
    penfoldex likes this.
  15. I guess you are mad at Geoff Johns then.

I forgot a few: Russian Batman (see Superman: Red Son), Green Lantern Batman (He was only a Green Lantern for part of an issue), and Black Orchid (I am not entirely sure if this one counts). I am about to start reading some Image comics so I will probably have more to add in the future.

Speaking of Image, I want to go on a little rant here. Why do people assume all comic books are about superheroes? Also, why do people assume all comic books are for little kids and anybody who reads them are weird? Clearly these people have never read any Image or Vertigo comics. I think some of the problem lies in bad writers. If we could just move on from silver age superhero beats up bad guy part of this problem might be solved. If only people there are plenty of non-superhero stories to be told, comic books could be viewed in a different light. Comic books could be viewed as actual literature; not only literature but also art. /rant over
    ENWehr likes this.
  16. Or "The Walking Dead".
  17. The Walking Dead is an Image comic.
  18. SB
    SauceBoss
    (P.S I'm Him)