What is your favorite superhero?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zoebearfun105, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I would like a Firestorm movie. Or maybe even a Blackest Night and Brightest Day movie. FINAL CRISIS MOVIE. :D
  2. Those would be awesome.
    I think there will be a antman movie coming out in the nect few years *I think*
  3. So I just read the New 52 Batman. I have to say, its a great way to reintroduce Batman.

4. gotta love the villains
    killinkinglb likes this.
  5. Mind starting another thread for favorite villians? Rather than hijacking this thread?
  6. The op says you can post your favorite villians too, as I said "Whats a hero without a good villian?"
  7. Mine would be, ones already listed: Bane, and Joker
    But I also like magneto and Loki
    They are ones already in movies, I'm not all that familiar with others.
  8. Bump, MOAR POSTS!
  9. hawkeye and captin cunuck iron man and for villians i forget his name but hes the black version of spiderman and he has the big tounge and luthor from superman
  10. I don't have a particular interest in superhero lore, but I remember once reading an argument for Batman that I agreed with. It goes something like this: Unlike most (or all?) other superheroes, who either have innate super powers (like Superman) or are granted superpowers through some external influence, (Spiderman bitten by a radioactive spider) Batman is simply a man who makes himself a superhero by sheer ability, skill and an awesome toolkit.

So, tl;dr: Batman.
  11. My forever man, DeadPool
  12. Black spider man, Venom :D Hes my fav Villian
  13. alexschrod likes this.