What is your favorite superhero?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zoebearfun105, Sep 24, 2012.

1. No your not
  2. Just googled SauceBoss...
    That Copier!
    He stole my name!
  3. Well, of course my answer is The Doctor as I see him as an intergalactic superhero. However, if I am restrained to the confines of comics and the like, I guess Star Sapphire! (google if you dont know who she is) I was her last year for halloween :)
    bonesabre and penfoldex like this.
  4. Same
    snozles likes this.
  5. If you were the sauce boss I'm pretty sure your game name would be "bacon strips"
  6. Batman
    Due because he has no super powers.
    meaning
    the moral of this is anybody can be a super hero C:
  7. Hmm, who in the world is a billionaire, trained in many forms of martial arts, and has awesome technology?
    Well I see batman and ironman as somewhat the same, Stark only has his powers because of a suit he built.
    Batman didn't really make his suit, he got armor already made by someone else.
  8. point made but i meant he cant like fly or anything like that.
  9. He glides, and bats are the only mammals that truly Fly.... Soo... yeah...
    And captain america, he only has his powers because of the super soldier serum, I guess that he could be counted as a *Legit hero* He is the peak of human physical abilities, so not really super, just really healthy, I guess.
  10. nonono. You see I was the Original SauceBoss.
    But I never did any of that internet stuff.
    So bacon strips came by and took that name.
    But I'm still the Original SauceBoss.
  11. i can glide. >.>
  12. Batman glides, with style.
  13. I glide with swag.
  14. Batman glides with everything you have, but better.
  15. I am CATMAN! ( self made )
  16. Here is a question.
    Who would win?
    Superman VS The hulk
    If you aren't exactly aware of each persons powers please ask or research.
    I think the hulk would eventually win, he gets stronger with rage so.......
  17. Batman, Iron Man, and Spiderman. :)
  18. Well in the comics (some versions), Bruce Wayne made the suit. Please don't go with the movies info. It's not fully true.
  19. Sorry, I dont read the comics, I have enough facts to cover both, but I want to read comics, but Im not sure which ones to start reading.
    penfoldex likes this.
  20. Catman is a real villain in DC comics. He first appeared in the 70s. He was recently a major character in The Secret Six (which was the greatest thing ever).