What are you sick of?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 6, 2013.

1. i am sick of SWAG....seriously if you go look it up, SWAG was invented in England....it means Secretly We Are Gay. not even kidding. now i have no issue with peoples lifestyle choices but people need to learn what the heck they are saying. SWAG was used by gays in England to send messages to other Gays so they could meet up. Now i forget the time period for this but i believe it was a bit before WWII or something, i forget.
  2. WATCH THIS VIDEO. PLEASE. ANYONE WHO WATCHES IT GETS A FOLLOW.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  3. watched
  4. How about this, stop spamming other peoples threads, and make your own.
  5. alright. sorry
  6. I'm sick of the people in my town who constantly are turning to drugs and alcohol or dropping out of high school. I keep seeing my schools test scores drop insanely and our school turning to s***. It just keeps getting worse but fortunately I don't live in the part of town where most of that happens.
  7. I'm sick of people like that (no offence)
  8. will everyone stop flaming on me?
  9. I am really sick of people calling me 'annoying' all the time. Even one of my best friends said I was so annoying that she couldn't bare it. Such drama queens
  10. yer not annoying! ur awesome!
  11. I am sick of everything wanting to happen at once. We've already had to find another car, now my husband's desktop computer is making noise like something is loose. I shut it off and have no idea how to fix it, it runs fine just I can't stand BZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT constantly. I go to connect the old laptop to the Router and it won't connect. *RAGEFLIP*
  12. I'm also sick of people who are spiteful and hateful towards people who live differently than they do -_-
    Seriously, just because someone has a different opinion or watches a show you don't like (Yeah you all know what i'm talking about) they say "Hey! That person has a different viewpoint! Lets be hateful to him!:mad:
    Not that that will EVER change me, i will not let people do that to me and give them the satisfaction, but it still is hurtful :(
  13. MLP for Life!!
    I agree with you.
    I don't really show that im a brony cuz of it.
  14. Well...
    I am sick of my blood...
    ... I want fresh stuff
    BilboBaggins23 and penfoldex like this.
  15. I can't say i can relate with you on not showing it :/ but i am glad you agree :D
    I just kinda appeared one day with a MLP hat and no one gave a crap....then when they did. I embarassed the hell out of them and told 'em off in front of everyone, told them that just because they are tooNo hitting or anything, just words........Everyone i know now thinks its kinda cool that i am proud of the fact i am a brony and don't hide it, of course i do a lot of homeschooling but i still am around people all day, due to family stuff.
    I have found that sometimes, if you don't try to hide it and show people that you don;t care if they make fun or stand up for your beliefs or otherwise, they will back down because they realize they cannot get a reaction out of you.
  16. CPU or power supply fan. The good news is that the fan is still turning.
  17. Huh. my fan is going at about 90 Decibels Too.
  18. Bullies and manipulators. But I've found psychological warfare and a strategic offence can work well against both in a lot of cases. They're trying to get in your head? Well get in theirs right back. ;)
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  19. Im going to get in yours >:3
  20. Break downs aren't stupid. Even the strongest of us have them. Bullies are hard to get rid of once they get under your skin, but not impossible to get rid of. I'd suggest something to channel your anger. Personally I listen to music that suits my mood. AC/DC works wonders for anger.

As for your parents, I know that sort of situation from the sounds of it. They care, they just don't know how to handle it.

...Suicide seems like an easy way out when at the end of your rope.... sometimes it feels better not to climb up and just fall as far as you can. But the pit only gets worse. Remember the people who care about you. One person who cares can have a stronger impact than ten bullies. Trust me. I've had that one person when it seems like all else was against me.

The world keeps turning, the sun keeps rising, and the air keeps flowing. Seize a new day and don't let anyone take away your joy when you have it.