What are you sick of?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 6, 2013.

1. At least the teachers know what's going on this could be also looked at like nfell2009 Ban he scammed 10r and got Perma Banned but he probably would of gotten unbanned if he had a clean Slate which he didn't same story with the bullies.
  2. But I don't live in the UK, all bullying follows one principle, the bully is either likes bullying or need anger management.
  3. Wasn't referring directly to you but your post says the same exact thing i have seen people say.
  4. It depends on the bully and his/her situation, the bully might be forced, or just likes it for some reason, attack that, and you've basically won.
  5. I'm multitasking right now...not enjoying it, continue this next time, we're getting off topic.
    This thread is meant to be for others to say what they're sick of, not for us to argue how to stop bullying.
    EDIT: actually, wanna make a conversation just for arguing?
  6. Unless ...
    you take fresh wild oyster from a rock, cut the bond with the shell, squeeze a fresh lemon above it a bit (if you carry fresh lemons with you while snorkeling), and slurp it right away.
    Mmmmmm, smells good, tastes wonderful, some say almost like O
    ... but careful, it's a protein bomb :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. I have (past, from many years ago) experiences with bullying on all three sides - as the one being bullied, as the one bullying, and as the bystander.
    Thinking of all of those experiences makes me sad, but the saddest of all is the experience of being a bystander that sees what is going on and does nothing. :(

Where I live, you can simply tell a policeman that you're being bullied and he is obliged to and will protect you.
    If you (for whatever reason) think your parents nor your teachers could handle the issue(s) well at the moment,
    do ask an independent professional for help. Where I live, the first consultation is almost always for free.
    Explain her/him why you don't want to ask parents nor teachers for help.

What I am sick of?
    Mediocrity, petty bourgeois mentality with all nationalisms, racisms and other -isms that it creates.
  8. I'm sick of doing extra homework
  9. Well, that makes it obvious why you think your parents wouldn't be able to cope with the issues.
    Very true.
    Turn this around. Ignore them. But really ignore. No response whatsoever.
    Don't hide, don't run away. Just ignore.
    (Ignoring is the first level of violence, they probably don't understand this, but it will also (subconsciously) show them that you are capable of fighting back. Just by ignoring them.)
    Most probably they will soon be bored and will (try to) find another victim.
    Bullying is the level of violence just before physical attack.
    If they hit you, report. Perhaps even straight to the police.
    But continue to ignore.
    Soon it will give you some strength and self-confidence: you did fight back.
  10. Soul, now you've convince me to commit suicide, I'm bored of this world, sick of it...this bullying is like a germ, it multiplies and spreads, it'll soon take over this world and cause havoc and violence everywhere, why don't we just commit suicide to end the torture? Why bother stopping it when it can't be stopped? I'm depressed right now, I don't know why, but I also feel hated, I feel like this world isn't welcoming me, it's like everyone's trying repel you....there's nothing right now that interests me, I need to find a goal, a goal that I'll accomplish...
  11. i have to agree with that. I live in Virginia, U.S.A and they have stuff like a few times a year about bullying and how you should tell an adult you trust. Some teachers know my problems and my mom, which i told no to do anything, and from what i see a lot of these things that do this always try to become a teacher favorite, so when you tell a teacher they dont believe you, or when a teacher sees it they dont do anything. Honestly just dont get angry if give them the reaction they want. Just say something like,"Cool thanks for the compliment." with a smile and a wave or thumbs up, probs make them really mad or they would get really confused and stop and think this over for a second and then just walk away.
  12. dont worry i know what you mean but just calm down and play minecraft, and then when you go to college i dont think people worry about bullying others and i doubt the worst bullys can get to a college.
  13. In the UK, mental health is of least concern. Depression causes more deaths than cancer, and yet cancer is more focused on.
    If you're bullied, you should tell someone but the teachers don't give a crap. Infact, the only person who gives a crap about me is my BEST FRIEND. She's depressed too. But at the end of the day, what the hell does she do for me? She just prevents my inevitable death, is somebody I can talk to...and really, I hate people. I hate almost everyone. I hate everything about people because all they do is whine, and irritate me. She's the only person I care about.
    Also, one of my friends is trying to get me angry. He's trying to go out with my best friend... and I hate him for it. I'm going to beat the crap out of him tomorrow because he's an jerk. After that i'm just going to cut again, again, and again. Not that it does anything. Not that I can cut. I don't even break skin. I just drag nails (the kind you dig into walls with hammers) across my skin, leave small scar things. But it hurts enough to call it cutting.
  14. What in the name of sanity? Seriously Soul, you're making yourself look absolutely MENTAL. Chill out and try to find something positive and stop posting threads/posts that make you sound completely insane. Seek help or something. This is too much for me. I'm out.
  15. People whining about how school has no meaning or anything and that it's stupid. (I do find the alphabet in math mostly annoying though :p)
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. This.*

*There is a difference between whining and complaining/venting.
    Nole972 likes this.
  17. Yes but they do ALLLLLLLLLLLL <- of that
  18. Soul, have you ever actually asked an adult sincerely for help? You know, not yelling at them? I understand reality TV says otherwise, but these people were hired for the sole purpose of providing help to people dealing with the same problems that you have.

Honestly, how could telling anyone make it worse? Ever? It's like you have Stockholm syndrome.

Let's break down what happens:

You tell a councilor about the people being rude to you, and they are told to stop.

They don't stop.

You tell a councilor that they didn't stop.

They get suspended.

Somehow they still didn't stop.

They get expelled.

Through some insane circumstance they still haven't learned their lesson.

They're sent to a juvenile detention center.

They come out in 6 - 8 years and assault you.

They go to prison
    Gee, you really lose there.
    I'm not trying to be rude, of course.

I'm sick of seeing you make a new thread every other week about how bad your life apparently is. I consider you a friend. I don't like seeing friends upset.

You've been given countless sums of advice from people who only wish you well, but you're content to ignore them because you're either too stubborn or too scared to try and make your life better. Of course, that doesn't stop you from complaining about the things which we have attempted to help you with on multiple occasions.

If you don't actually want our advice, stop asking for it. Take charge of your own life, make it better for you. The only thing stopping you is, well, you. No matter what anyone says or does, they can't make you do anything, feel anything, or think anything. You are perpetuating sadness for no good reason and it's probably off-putting to your friends.

Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way.

tl;dr
    Act happy and be happy. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  19. im sick of seeing signs in the wild that say dont grief

im REALLY sick of signs in the wild on dirt shacks saying dont grief i worked really hard on this
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  20. I HATE NOOBS!!!1 Every time I play cod I'm like BOOM!! Headshot!! BOOm HEADSHOT!!1!1 BOOOOOM HEADSHOT!!!1 It's just BORING!!!1

(I suck at fps)