What are you sick of?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Best quote ever! The government in the uk is messed up when it comes to this issue. People who a 'supposedly' looking for jobs are getting free money from the government and then getting 'pissed' with the dole money while hard working people are paying for these silly people! Don't get me wrong there are some people struggling to get jobs in the poor state of the economy but most people are just lazy people who don't want to work and life of the state. To all my fellow British folk watch '999: What's your emergency?' its a real eye opener.
  2. You need to fix this, Soul. This thing where you unload here and we offer you suggestions to try and help then you counter with reasons why it doesn't help or didn't succeed, isn't working.

Get your parents involved. I don't care whether they argue with each other. It's their job to help you, dude. They need to suck it up and help you. Take your problems and deal with them, not as a big overwhelming problem, but one at a time.

Start seeing a therapist. With or without your parents help you need to do this. You can find one through your family doctor, your school, your town/city. Follow through with them. Don't go for a while then stop when things seem a bit better. Don't lie to them and pretend your happy when you are not.

If they recommend that you see a doctor or psychiatrist, do it. If they recommend medicine, take it faithfully and don't stop. If it causes side effects, talk to them and they will try something else.

The bullying has to stop. I don't care who you have to get involved to stop it. Your parents, teachers, the principal, his boss, his bosses boss, the police, the prime minister... Don't make me have to go there and do it myself. I can't afford the airfare and it's too cold to swim. Start with your parents. They need to pursue and pressure the authorities at school and/or beyond until it's stopped.

I've been through a lot myself. There was a point in my life where I found myself in a similar place to yours and I kept finding all sorts of reasons to keep myself there. For me, it was lack of time, lack of insurance, fear of drug side affects, and a bit of complacency that was keeping me from getting the care I needed. I finally had a break through one day and decided that any change would be better than the unhappy place I was in.

I no longer take the medication and don't need it. I've even worked through the side affects. But the result was that it helped me to break out of the prison I had created for myself, and I now have an understanding of myself that helps me avoid going back to where I was.

The only regret I have is that I wasted so much time getting the care I needed for myself. I had dug a hole for myself and had spent so much time in it I had forgotten how to get out, and sometimes even convinced myself I was happier there.

I'll not allow it to happen again and don't like seeing anyone else do it. No more excuses. Not for you. Not for your parents. Make these changes you need to make for yourself to be happy. I know you can do it.
  3. I'm going to try and get something done about it...but my social anxiety is a big barrier in means of conversing with people >.> I can tell my mentor at school tomorrow - I have my session with him every friday. It's just to talk about things i'm upset about.
  4. I have an issue where I get upset at the simplest things, and that is what I am sick of.
  5. I'm sick of it snowing in my area for 3 days and the snow isn't staying. It keeps melting.
  6. well im gonna be honest
    im sick of everybody who screws around with me(the bad way)
    and to be more honest, i could kill any1 blaming me for anything i did not do at all
  7. I think i'm going to take a break from EMC. I'm going to stop asking you guys for help...I'm going to try and listen to music, talk to my mentor, talk to my best friend...and stop hurting myself.
  8. Good, that is what we have all been trying to tell you to do.
    SoulPunisher and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  9. Sick of my redeem code still not working...
    Nole972 and matthew12hydro like this.
  10. Sick of not having a car. Ran into a snag because license office was stupid and charged him $10 for a driver's license, then for some stupid reason they made him buy another because they didn't add Jr. at the end. That doesn't even count the rest of the licensey stuff and the inspection because North Carolina are idiots when it comes to cars.
  11. Of people saying they cant do anything and just give up, when out there people without an arm, leg, etc. get to be the best ones at sports and all that.
  12. I'm sick of the word bullying. I used to be bullied at my old school, then I switched and everything is great, but some of my friends(including EMC) get bullied.
    No-Offense to anyone that does this but...

I am also tired of people saying "FIRST!!!!!"

so dont hate plz
    AlexChance and PandasEatRamen like this.
  13. You arent alone in that club.
  14. This thread is about posting what bothers you. I know my typing isn't perfect, but others typing that is not so great is what bothers me. You are criticizing me for what bothers me, not for me criticizing others. You have no right to judge what bothers me, maybe I have OCD and the slightest thing bothers me, want to judge me based on that?
  15. No, I first criticized you for criticizing people for being upset over their breakups, then I criticized you for telling people "it's not hard" to get grammar right, with a post full of bad grammar.

I would agree that I was picking on you if you had merely said what bothered you, but you weren't just saying what was bothering you, you were criticizing others for being that way. I was just doing the same to you. And by the way, I have the right to judge people for whatever reasons I want. You have the right to disagree, you have the right to not listen to or read what I say, but you can't stop me from saying it.

Again, it's not that you are bothered or that you complain that I was criticizing, it was your criticism of others that I was criticizing. Whatever your reasons are for what bothers you isn't really my business.

In that same vein, have you considered that the people who post with bad grammar might have some linguistic difficulty, like dyslexia, and that writing what seems like the simplest thing to you is extremely hard to them? Want to judge them based on that?
  16. I am personally sick of the people who post all over Facebook about how Adalia Rose Is beautiful, yet they make fun of a girl that has a legitiment eating disorter. I also am sick of people who think that they have "Swag" and that they are better then other people for something that dosnt even exists or can get you any help in life. What I am basically saying is that I'm tired of immature people who need to grow up and get some responsibility.
  17. YES! Just YES.
  18. *Reads a few pages back* Soul, I have a friend who goes through some of they same problems as you do, and yet they manage to deal with it. Sometimes, you just gotta try, and not give up.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. To quote from House MD: Well, like the philosopher Jagger once said, “You can’t always get what you want.” but as it turns out “if you try sometimes you get what you need.”
  20. I'm tired of the pony thing. If you want to watch MLP, fine. Be my guest. Just don't shove it in the entire world's face.

Expanding... the kids on the Internet who think they can just be annoying because nobody knows who they are. I have a friend that's like this.
    Me: Cool, friend! Look at this server that Friend 2 set up!
    Friend: Come on. This is the owner's chest. We can each grab some diamonds and dynamite.
    Me: -_-