What are you sick of?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 6, 2013.

1. That has an old expression. It's called getting your goat. As my mom puts it, if someone's trying to get your goat, move the goat. That's pretty much what you're doing by saying you're a Brony and proud of it. Haters are like Hyenas; they don't usually go for the food that fights back.

Oh and: le brohoof /)
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  2. That is the most wonderful analogy/take/viewpoint or whatever you wanna call it on that i have ever read.....you are awesome :D
    /)
  3. Why thank you ^_^
  4. Hyenas go after food killed by lions...and can kill the lions when they hunt in big packs.
  5. Sorry, but you missed used the meme, so..

It would work if the cat said everything instead of nothing.
    alexschrod and HylianNinja like this.
  6. Finally someone understands
    slash14459 likes this.
  7. Everyone is, at this point 'swag' and all it's derivatives are used exclusively by arrogant teenagers and people who act as idols to arrogant teenagers (rappers, 'reality' show stars). Shakespeare is turning in his grave, the fact that a word he invented has been so direly abused outweighs the success of his works and how he is regarded as a father of English literature.
    AlexHallon and Spenser6 like this.
  8. Then you don't get the point I was making towards this thread. The Disappointed cat always says opposite of what's going on in the situtation. In this point everyone is complaining about something and the cat says nothing because it doesn't care or dislike anything it has neutral feelings.
  9. Wow. I can't believe people are seriously that cruel. I hope things get better.
    Also what I hate is when people go around hacking and using illegal mods in games and start saying their great. Then they don't use mods get killed and start swearing like and idiot and then rage quit. I also don't like when people say "LOLZ OMG Gameplay Mechanics Tromejcueuwnduwjs Hahaha Graphics way importanter" because if the game sucks great graphics won't make it better.
  10. Omg hahaha God I can't stop lauging at this I'm ROFL.
  11. Yes! There is this one girl who only talks to me if she needs something. Never coming to say hi, or see how you are doing.
  12. I'm sick of greedy little kids griefing
    Cholo102 likes this.
  13. I'm sick of always losing things... I got like 10 fancy swords from a drop party and then proceeded to hide them from myself (inadvertently) most likely to induce my own wrath later :rolleyes:
    superg64 likes this.
  14. Lol i totally agree. I was recently digging around my res, and found 31 enchanted diamond picks, and 41 regular diamond picks from months ago.
    PandasEatRamen and kevdudeman like this.
  15. she was eight years old our first day of grade three when she got called ugly we both got moved to the back of the class so we would stop get bombarded by spit balls but the school halls were a battleground where we found ourselves outnumbered day after wretched day we used to stay inside for recess because outside was worse outside we’d have to rehearse running away or learn to stay still like statues giving no clues that we were there in grade five they taped a sign to her desk that read beware of dog

to this day despite a loving husband she doesn’t think she’s beautiful because of a birthmark that takes up a little less than half of her face kids used to say she looks like a wrong answer that someone tried to erase but couldn’t quite get the job done and they’ll never understand that she’s raising two kids whose definition of beauty begins with the word mom because they see her heart before they see her skin that she’s only ever always been amazing
    -Shane koyczan- To This Day a snip it
    the bullying in this is what I'm sick of but the poem is moving
  16. I'm sick of women who complain about guys they date being douches but yet that's all they date.
  17. I will be generalizing quite a bit here, so it's not like what I'm about to say applies to every person and situation, but in general/on average, in feminine straight women, with regards to masculine men:
    • Masculine qualities sexually excite.
    • Neutral traits evoke nothing (let’s just be friends).
    • Feminine traits sexually repulse.
    A masculine man has these qualities: confident, assertive, in control, dominant and independent. Douches have similar traits that can easily be confused with those, namely: arrogant, aggressive, controlling, domineering and co-dependent.

Most nice guys simply default to neutral and feminine behaviors, while exhibiting few or zero masculine qualities. These nice guys hide and almost apologize for being manly, while the douches over-do the masculine traits. In particular, they often emphasize the physical components of these traits. Neither are desirable, but the latter is going to see more “results” with women upfront than the former, simply because any masculine flavored behaviors is preferred to not.

Makes sense?