We must end this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Oct 1, 2013.

?

Which is best?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2013.
Pies 26 vote(s) 25.0%
Muffins 29 vote(s) 27.9%
Why not both? *Mexican Music. 49 vote(s) 47.1%
  1. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE I CALL HACKS!:mad:
    Cordial_Pie and Olaf_C like this.
  2. I shall settle this. When these foods enter my mouth, I know pies are usually better. Why? Well, let's see. Muffins tend to be moist, but compared to a pie they are often quite dry. Also, they usually are eaten in one sitting, leaving nothing for later. With a pie, you can keep on loving it for days. Pies also come in many more kinds than muffins, in my opinion; there really is something for everyone. Meanwhile, people barely notice difference in flavor between muffins; it either tastes chocolatey, banana-like, or nutty. On the other hand, there are numerous fruity, creamy, meaty, chocolatey, flat, thick, dry, moist, cold, hot, etc. varieties of pies. You really can't not like all pies. This is why they are better than muffins.
    Cordial_Pie and porphos like this.
  3. Haha. No.
    POTATOES.
    snow_freak and Olaf_C like this.
  4. FIXED!!!

5. Look at this beautiful healthy combo of cheese, blueberry, wheat crust, and PIE!
    Cordial_Pie likes this.
  6. STOP MODIFYING PEOPLE"S POSTS!
  7. btw they are currently tied
  8. Please Stop All-Caps Raging. (When I first typed this, I accidentally had capslock on :oops:)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. I fixed it, that's all. Hashhog had some issues with autocorrect.
  10. That last word, it could be pronounced quite wrong...
  11. On yours. Technically they are both loosing and both are winning.
  12. ...
    -_-
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Yuh Huh. Riiiiiiiggghhttt...... Better Worse There is exactly One letter the same in between. E. And E is the most common letter. Sooo.....
  14. fixing this
  15. I'm sorry, but I rage all the time because I am a big bomb with a small fuse!
    Olaf_C likes this.
  16. How about we all agree bacon is better than all of these :).
    cddm95ace and princebee like this.
  17. Person posts describing how much better pies are than muffins.
    Second person just switches pies and muffins in first and last sentences and takes out a few words.
    Result: Paragraph listing a bunch of reasons why pies are greater than muffins in order to show that pies are worse than muffins.
    *Mind explodes* :confused:
    Olaf_C, princebee and porphos like this.
  18. Stupid is as stupid does (i am the stupid).
  19. Im sorry but we all know that:p:D
    Olaf_C likes this.