We must end this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Oct 1, 2013.

?

Which is best?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2013.
Pies 26 vote(s) 25.0%
Muffins 29 vote(s) 27.9%
Why not both? *Mexican Music. 49 vote(s) 47.1%
  1. You can't handle the truth!
  2. Not what I was attempting at all ^_^
  3. Pies - sweet?? - What about chicken pies, steak and ale pies, steak and kidney pies.........:) I love them all but they're not too good for my (already) somewhat bulging waistline - as for muffins, well, blueberry (slobber, slobber). So I've had to go for the third option :D

4. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Lets make sure this doesn't turn into a flame war anymore. I am now on neither side. I now announce the bacon party.
  6. jtc0999 and porphos like this.
  7. What?
  8. BRO DO YOU EVEN SCIENCE
    princebee likes this.
  9. click the link.
    Mister Clock, and Miss Queen of the Mud Pies.
  10. I know science well. I fail to see how it would help
  11. Looks again, that ain't no mud pie...
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. Mud contains bacteria. A child would get small amounts of bacteria. Making that child's immune system stronger against that bacteria as it has built a resistance beforehand. I think that is how a vaccine works right? Oh and it is a mud pie.
    porphos likes this.
  13. lets face the facts, pies ,doesn't matter what kind, are terrible, they are crusty and mushy and are an abomination of nature
    TheMiniKins and brickstrike like this.
  14. I know about that method but it may not necessarily be harmful bacteria or even get in the kids immune system.
  15. Muffins are tasteless. Brown. They don't have any color except for what crumbly fruit tries to compliment it's ugly figure.
  16. And yet you still believe that the picture above looks delicious. Yum. Who wouldn't want to eat cow manure -- oh, wait... EVERYONE.

Muffins might be tasteless to you, but at least that's better than... well you know.
    TheMiniKins, Olaf_C and HurferDurfer1 like this.
  17. muffiins, small and portable, carry em in your pockets throw em at your roommates, mom, whatever, pies on the other hand you gotta share them with people, your roommate isnt going to like some sloppy mess of a pie thrown at them
    Olaf_C likes this.
  18. >_< It's not fair to judge. You showed a bad picture of pies. What can be done when evil people do that to them. If you showed that picture to someone and asked which is better, you'd get a very biased opinion saying muffins are better, because you only show the gross sides of pie.

I'm not sure what you like to do, but putting muffins in your pockets would surely make them crumble. Throwing them at you roommates/mom would also make them crumble on the floor, leaving crumbs, and getting you grounded. Pies are the prank foods. They are throw at faces because it's funny. A muffin can't do that.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  19. Yet you judge muffins extremely harsh.