We must end this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Oct 1, 2013.

?

Which is best?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2013.
Pies 26 vote(s) 25.0%
Muffins 29 vote(s) 27.9%
Why not both? *Mexican Music. 49 vote(s) 47.1%
  1. But what about Pizza Pie?
    There is no such thing as pizza muffins now, is there?

Wow, she's only kidding. Now, she may not like muffins, but this little "war" has been going on for a while for FUN. She isn't instigating anyone.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. Pizza is hot and cheesy. You can also add thingys to it >:)
  3. It makes EMC interesting. So that's that.
  4. I actually do like muffins, especially the muffins with chocolate chips in them, but I think pies are the bang! The better desert. Even though brick's decision of thinking that pies are disgusting should be respected, Cordial's idea for thinking muffins are disgusting should be respected too. ;)
  5. Well, to be quite honest, it doesn't. I mean, I don't go around yelling "clovers are better than pies" do I?
    I like clovers. I like muffins. I like pies. I like potatoes. But I HATE the constant bickering between them. Sorry, but it is pretty much as dead as a horse playing water polo.
    kevdudeman and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Way to ruin the fun.
    AliceF3 and snow_freak like this.
  7. The battle between pies and muffins is TOTALLY for fun. I go for the pies. And it's not technically dead since it does still go on today. Many love watching the battles. :)
  8. Way to add to it.
  9. EMC Would be boring without things like this. If you dont like it dont look at it and dont go on the forums.
    Its just for fun. If everyone where just boring and lame, Emc would (well kinda be a bit boring)!

^ Not me just saying
  10. I vote for pies because of Sweetie. Anyway, it's huge war, and whenever did this thing start? Seriously, both are a yummy dessert and both make us smile. (I voted pie anyways! Evil muffins...)
  11. Poor Brickstike
    Panda_Paradise likes this.

12. WOOT! This it the awesome side!

Muffins... the enemy of pie.

(Ya... this if for Panda_Paradise)

PIES! Look how delicious and AWESOME they are! :D

Panda_Paradise likes this.
  13. Actually, it hasn't. I didn't want to have 'fun' with cordial by bickering, I mean it's a bit weird. The whole time I did, was to protect my ideas, muffins just representing me in a nutshell.

To be quite honest, she NEVER sent me a message saying "hey, we should have a 'war' against our favorite foods for fun" or anything like that.
  14. I believe this is to argue each sides with our opinions. This is a game, I mean no actual rudeness, and it's not dead, someone just made a thread about it. I respect his idea that muffins are better than pies, and that my idea that pies are better than muffins. It's just a game.
    cddm95ace and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  15. You weren't around during the "How about no" bear epidemic, but this is roughly the same situation. You have it right on the dot, 100% correct.
    What I think you guys should do? Tone it down by keeping it to your own threads, as in threads made for it or Zoe and brick threads. If a thread creator brings it up, I guess that is fine too. But the spam has got to stop. If you want to keep it fun, keep it small and contained. If it gets out of hand, as it is right now, its just a matter of time before someone gets in trouble or feelings are very much hurt. Don't ruin your fun by getting in trouble.
  16. Pie monsters.
  17. I'm here and ready to fight!
  18. NO!!! I REFUSE TO EAT ONE OF THOSE ABOMINATIONS!
  19. btw I did this a while back and it is pretty old http://empireminecraft.com/threads/muffins-versus-pie.28333/
  20. Tamales...