Wastelands Reset Scheduled for February 5th!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Wastelands Reset COMPLETE!
    This reset does NOT include the Frontier or Town.
    Please disassemble any structures you have in the WASTELANDS (wilderness AND nether) INCLUDING LOCKED CHESTS and move the materials and yourself to town ASAP. There will be an in-game announcement about this as well.

Tentative Date: February 5th, 2019
    (not saying definitive because something is bound to go wrong if we do)

Time: Late night EMC time.

The wastelands are never meant for any permanent structures and are intended to be a mining and resource gathering land. They are generally reset once every 3 months, or alongside a version update, in order to allow for fresh lands to be generated for new blocks to be available.
  2. I can't wait
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. Is February 5th going to yield 1.13.2?!
    Polo002 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  4. I hope so.
    HumanvsComputer, 607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  5. Well let's wait and see
    ForeverMaster and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Woo! I always look forward to a fresh start in the wastelands, but could the update be hiding around the corner too ? Very much excited for new lands to mine throughout. Cheers 🍻
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. Sorry.
    EMC Staff have already confirmed that this next Wastelands reset will not be for 1.13.2, as they still need to optimize it better for the SMPs. Whenever the time comes to release the Update Aquatic, another Wastelands reset will happen.
  8. Looking forward to it!
  9. If it's the update or not I really don't care because I feel that a lot of the 1.13.2 iema will be cheap and I would rather get sand and gravel
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. Yay! Maybe this time I'll dig up a couple deserts!

When it comes, let's hope its not too laggy. I don't mind waiting if the performance will be spectacular~
  11. Its already confirmed that there is not going to be a 1.13.2 by Feb. 5th :(
  12. out standing! A new End Busting adventure is in sight! I love getting lost out there :mad::(
    note to self: take an End Chest with you this time, Doofus!
  13. Awesome cant wait time to get my adventuring gear ready
  14. Yay another reset time for new fresh wastes to explore.

And hype for 1.13.2. :p
    ForeverMaster and Kryarias like this.
  15. Oh my! Does this mean my return to EMC as a full-time miner again?
  16. What do you mean by "iema" here? I don't know all of the these acronyms people use...

Thank you. That makes better sense. Yes, most of the Update Aquatic's new blocks, items, and mobs are relatively easy to get.
    The only additions I see being problematic are: coral blocks, conduits, and possibly tridents and turtles.
    You don't need to find a frozen ocean for blue ice when you can craft it from ice into packed ice and packed ice into blue ice.
    Kryarias and 607 like this.
  17. I thought it was a typo and figured it should read 'items'.
    607 and ForeverMaster like this.
  18. I have a community tip for you all deeply exploring the Outer End:
    *Credit goes to MC YouTuber Etho for originally sharing this idea.

Take a map, draw one while in The End and zoom it out four times (by surrounding the opened map in eight paper in a crafting table, 32 paper total).
    Then, complete the map with every end island in the area. Hold the map in your off-hand while you are exploring.
    When you find a fresh End City, put away your map. Get it back out when you are ready to leave the city.

Do you see how useful this technique can be, for those who are late to the party?