Wastelands Reset Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. *looks around*
    *sees Chin*
    *kidnaps Chin*

"Quickly! Update now!"
  2. thanks!
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  3. Our waste reset process is even faster now as I can invoke it from the console on all servers at same time, and were using a faster world edit system too.
  4. Are strongholds that are manually placed in the waste still able to be found using eyes of ender?
  5. Also... is there a certain waste (EX: Waste Center) that has a closer stronghold?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. So I take it I could just "Use Latest Version" -- 1.11.2 -- and everything should be fine.
    The trick is to find a ravine filled with lava, jump in it, and enjoy the heat! You will not beat me to the stronghold! ;)
  7. Yes. If you are using no mods it's as easy as that.
  8. But I am using mods, so that's why I asked. :p It'd suck big time if I'd have to spent another 2 hours to get a good .minecraft again...
    nltimv likes this.
  9. Yeah, that sucks :p

I'll probably need to do that as well, but hopefully my mods will work just fine on the new version (Don't think so though)
  10. Forge is updated to 1.11.2. Now to just stay up late and wait in the end.
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  11. I managed to find forge, liteloader, optifine and voxelmap for 1.11.2. Schematica 1.11 seems to work on 1.11.2 loader.
    PikminNate likes this.
  12. Oh schematica 1.11 works with 1.11.2 makes sense no new blocks.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Not 100% but I think WorldEdit 1.11 mod also might work in 1.11.2. But that's for SP.
    PikminNate likes this.
  14. I use world edit for my redstone world so I'll try that to.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. The only others that I use but haven't look for yet are world downloader and MacroMod but I don't use them very much so it's not a big deal. As long as I have VoxelMap for all my waypoints and schematica I'm good :D
    607 and PikminNate like this.
  16. Yea I use voxel map for wait points I saved for Shulker boxes. Well shulkers
  17. I am pushing out an update to let 1.11.2 clients connect to EMC, so you can go ahead and switch Client Versions so you will be ready for tonight.
    607, ForeverMaster, Kytula and 4 others like this.
  18. Why must it be late :/. I'll be asleep.
  19. Maybe less people on in case something goes wrong.
    607, Baradar67 and chickeneer like this.
  20. Mostly, yes. So less people are inconvenienced by the reboots which can often come with an update.