Wastelands Reset Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. The town and frontier aren't resetting, right?
  2. Correct
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  3. "Final Wastelands Reset Notice! We are nearing release of the 1.11.2 update, anytime 12/29 onwards."
    "We PLAN to update on December 28th late at night"

Can someone explain this?
  4. Thank god. I was about to scream so loud I'd break my windows. :p
    Lilzies likes this.
  5. They plan to update to 1.11.2 on Dec 28th late at night. Possible midnight or later so 29th.
  6. I can. They plan to update tonight, but it might not work out, so they're saying it might be the 29th.
  7. lol
    Frederic_Chopin likes this.
  8. They will be ok when we update, and should still function. The client expects them to be converted, but they havent been.
    Kytula, ThaKloned and ForeverMaster like this.
  9. Please keep this thread on-topic and spam-free.
  10. Nearing an hour till midnight (EMC)...

Who'll join the 1.11 launch party?
  11. ready for the launch party!
  12. Still trying to update mods & get them all to play nice together :(.
  13. hasnt updated yet. so your good
  14. Aikar made it so we can go ahead and connect with 1.11.2 even before we are fully updated. I was trying to have my mods set up ahead of time. I've got all but one working now :D.
  15. It says "expect lots of reboots" if we go into waste/wild and there is a reboot, will it kick us back to town, or do we relog where we are?
  16. it will take you to town.
  17. No.
    You only get sent back to town when we reset the wastelands.
    Mob_Meal and ForeverMaster like this.
  18. for some reason when I read reboot my mind went to reset instead. sorry Mob_Meal my bad
    Mob_Meal likes this.

19. 1. Don't understand why anyone would rather be on 1.11 than be on 1.11.1 or 1.11.2 since 1.11.1 added new stuff from 1.11.

2. No you CAN NOT use 1.11 when EMC updates to 1.11.2 since 1.11.1/1.11.2 added new things. 1.11 would, in a sense, no longer be compatible with EMC, but 1.11.1/1.11.2 would.

3. Use 1.11.2 (or possibly 1.11.1)

EDIT: Just realized this was only on page 7 out of 10 when I replied and you also already got the answer, oh well.
    EDIT 2: Also, regarding #1: I saw you said something about mods, I guess that would be a reason why.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. Wastelands Reset tentatively scheduled for May 12, 2017.

Sorry, we can't do a timer on the front page the way we did in the past because the date only goes to 2015 :confused:
    BUT we have our fancy Event Hub and it will be updated soon to have the new countdown. So check events.emc.gs!