Wastelands Reset and Tentative Schedule Announced 2015!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do we know when the live map will update to show correct biomes for the new wastelands?
  2. The south stairs of the South Spawn end in the tree tops, not certain if this is normal.
  3. Thanks for all the hard work staff!

Now us players can do our share of helping the community a little as well!

#buildingroadsinthewaste!
  4. Woot, can't get wait to get out there to find me a mesa! :) Thanks, krysyy!
  5. Something we plan to fix with next round in June. Yeah it's normal for now.
  6. I'm glad too hear things are getting fixed, I'm sure it'll work out well! :)
  7. Can we get Wasteland resets every hour? :rolleyes::p
    TechNinja_42 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  8. Lol that would drive me crazy. Actually wait, Sky does have a point. There should be a seperate smp (for example it could be called smp10 lol) and then that will be specifically devoted to the waste, resetting every hour. Or that could be a donator perk to go there. Problem is, players can get stuck there if they log off when the reset happens. And thats a lot of work for staff.
  9. Lol I'll let you know right now that is never going to happen. Aikar has to shut down the server, wipe files, etc. Not doing that every hour.
  10. that would be a free tp back to town every hour xD

+1 for the free trips to town
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  11. I just went on a mining trip. Just came back with LOADS of redstone, 9 diamonds, 12 gold, and 56 iron! :D
  12. Server?
  13. Lol ok I understand
  14. I am on SMP9.

Additionally, the east stairs for the southeast spawn look like they connected with a tree and stopped prematurely, the last step is a doozy. Attached screenshot.

2015-03-05_22.04.00.png
    607 likes this.
  15. That's not a glitch, juet hte way the stairs work. I'm working on adding some bedrock bits here and there if I can't get quartz to be protected =P
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  16. I saw ladders in your inventory. Try putting some on the wood blocks so people can get to the staircase. It would be helpful to SMP9'ers :)
  17. Sorry, thought these were errors, I've haven't been around for a reset yet.
  18. I did begin to build some wooden stairs in the area, think one set is still needed.
  19. I think a team of 'good seminarians' would be nice to have as a strike team when waste is reset. One group per smp to go out and extend stairways to the ground. I would be up for something like that. It would certainly help krysyy out I'm sure, and of course help out the rest of the community.
    ShelLuser, 607 and Kalia1784 like this.
  20. People are already doing that. There's a thread made by bloodycrap101 (yes, let's ignore the name now xD) or bloodycrap-insert#shere where people are signing up to take care of wasteland roads
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.