[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The prices are actually based off the number of blocks on the side of the res :p Aikar was talking about it and some people randomly suggested those prices.

Also will the dirt removal clock be able to be used on a Utopia res?
    RainbowChin likes this.
  2. alarm on the cellular device like i'm going to do! :D
    JackBiggin likes this.
  3. So long as you are not running for presidential office, bribing for votes is cool in my book.

Count me in!
  4. I personally think that the hamster picture is the best bribe of all. :)
    cddm95ace, battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  5. Biggin/Chance 16? Alex has already banned IcC and took over on 4/1! Jack owns half the population as they are alts! How can anything go wrong?
  6. Mine is 2 days after :D. But i really want to get "Dirt Destroying Ticking Tock - Remove all the dirt from your res for free!'
    JackBiggin likes this.
  7. I've already banned Alex. Therefore, I also took over on 4/1.
    jacob5089, battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  8. May 30th my birthday, sadly I won't be entering this contest.
  9. yes actually I had to also you need to make an account with them to vote
  10. If it is not grass, and you win, I will manually remove all of the grass on your res. =)
  11. Yay another contest :D, question though if we have already been voting consecutively then does that mean we get more tickets in the raffle? For example if I had a vote streak of 20 by may 10 would I get 2 ticks and so on and so forth.
  12. No, you'd just have been entered into 2 raffles if you had that by May 20th, for example.

The 30 day bonus is the only one that wants huge vote streak, mainly to make things a lot easier for us to track (as well as save Aikar from hours of work). :)
    _Stads_ likes this.

13. HE'S A HAMSTER.
    TELLING ME TO VOTE.
    607, jacob5089 and battmeghs like this.
  14. Okay so if I were to start voting on May one having not voted at all I would be equal to someone who has been consecutively voting from the beginning of January. Correct?
  15. Correct. It's to keep things fair for new voters in the monthly competitions. :)
    battmeghs, _Stads_ and mba2012 like this.
  16. Even though I'm not playing Minecraft because I have no computer, I still vote. Right here, right now. :)
    _Stads_, AlexChance and JackBiggin like this.
  17. Only at 4 votes..... :(
  18. I honestly think that the beacon should come with 64 Iron blocks..... Just saying. AND THE HAMSTER IS SO CUTE!!! Reminds me of my dead hamster..... ;(
    technologygeek likes this.
  19. You're welcome to donate those iron blocks, because I promise you, this prize fund wasn't cheap. :)

Considering we're not doing this for personal gain, I think the prizes we've provided out of our own pockets are very fair.
  20. //Off Topic: :D Proud owner of a Maxarias signed book! ;)

//On Topic: Going to vote!
    607, mba2012 and JackBiggin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.