[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, yeah! Another contest!
  2. I can tell.
  3. Plus we wanted to do something different... Jack made me D;
  4. he had to. it is the only way!
    mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  5. So this streak that you speak of do we have to vote 10 times or 10 days none stop?
  6. To put it simply, just vote on at least 1 site each day of the month, and an extra day to be safe. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. i havnt read everything but like for the hamster
    PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  8. One more question, if I got one streak, I need to vote on all 5 websites?
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Yeah, a streak is when you vote on all 5 website for more than one day in a row.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. Actually, you only need to vote on at least one of the sites for a streak. :)
    marknaaijer and mba2012 like this.
  11. Oh, really? :D
  12. The motto of 95% of EMC Forums. ;)

Will do my best to remember to vote :D
    JackBiggin, mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  13. So this dirt removal thingy ( forgot the name :p ) removes -every- single dirt? Or can you choose what layer to remove etc?
  14. I mean, I don't see why not unless you're really annoying about it :p
    mba2012 and Xenonrai like this.
  15. When Sonic and I had it done for my husband's res, BigDavie was nice enough to let me only choose the area my husband asked for. He wanted to leave three layers around the outside and empty the rest and we had started digging that out so there was a guideline and Davie agreed to it. I think it all depends if you specify/ask.
    mba2012 and Xenonrai like this.
  16. Well, I'd totally like to fill a whole layer again with dirt..

Now I -have- to vote everyday..
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. Hello Jack If You Nedd Any Donators Im Free To Help With a DC of Stone Or Somthing Nice :D
    PM Me ?Your ?In Need Of One
  18. Thank you for your generous offer, I think we're actually only accepting rupees donations - payable to IcecreamPig - currently! :)
  19. No Probs if you need Rupees ask me :D 7k is up for the offer
  20. Hmmm... I think I will give back to people on this! I currently have 5 DC of lava and over 40K of rupees... I also have assorted diamond tools. Also, I will give 9 DC of dirt to the person who wins the dirt removal tool, for free! (lol jk on the last one :p) If I find some more stuff laying around, I will donate it. Like a stack of iron blocks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.