[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The clock is something that I'm guessing will have more created (although another item might be used - Max just grabbed a clock and renamed it).

However, I will reveal that the 30 day prize truly is one of a kind. :)
  2. Normal dirt removal? Is this a command I'm unaware of (it is so not in the Empire Guide)? or do you pay a staff/admin?
  3. I thought EMC fireworks were supposed to be a "one time thing." Can't you do another prize similar in value? Even if it's multiple Vouchers, someone could sell 3 for over 10,000 each and then just make a thread "Buying an EMC Firework"
  4. You can pay 60k for a normal res or 120k for a Utopian. They world edit the dirt out for you
  5. You have to contact a senior staff member or admin and have them do it for you. It costs 60k for a normal res, and 120k for a Utopia res. :)

The fireworks are from the original sale, not newly spawned in. We kinda... "borrowed" 2 from Alex's stash, and 1 is from me. :)
    mba2012 and Crazy1800 like this.
  6. Yes, it's //set air lol
    But yeah, it's only for admins of course.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. Wait, you can actually pay to have it world edited? I thought it was just an estimate..
  8. Yup you can.

Although dirt/grass removal is the only thing that can be done - not diamond sphere creation or anything. :)
  9. Very nice :)
    Although my OCD level in maths is telling me that utopian res's should be four times as much, not twice :)
    Unless it's a discount.
  10. Yes, it's a discount. :p Or well, the staff being nice when pricing it really.
  11. Need the dirt removed... Voted :)
    Going to vote everyday! Nice contest :) This will get people to vote!
    AlexChance and JackBiggin like this.
  12. How much dose it cost for dirt removal if i dont win that prize?
  13. Is it a one time use only?
  14. Yes >_>
  15. Just wondering do you need to vote on every site because i can only vote for 4
    And just wondering are there 30 days or 31 days in may?
  16. Basically, It's jack and alex's way of paying for your dirt removal request instead of them simply giving you 60k.
  17. 31
  18. You need to have an active 10 day streak, meaning provided you vote on at least one site a day, then you'll be eligible to win.
  19. This has urged me to continue voting again, ever since I became supporter, I stopped voting. Now with this contest I shall vote all 30 days as long as im reminded (I forget stuff easily).
    boozle628 and battmeghs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.