[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We're only accepting rupees donations at the moment, payable to IcecreamPig, but thank you for the kind offer. There's no need to donate everything you own either xD
  2. Meh, I think it's time to reveal the prize for the 2 winners that are chosen from people who vote for the whole month. :)

Yes, you get 32 of these things each. :)
    penfoldex, mba2012, jrm531 and 2 others like this.
  3. 4.5 stacks of diamonds :eek:
    and it be liek a collectors item :eek:
    607 likes this.
  4. Voters blocks! So awesome! What do they mean!
  5. They mean you voted (and won), and look pretty. :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. We should bump this thread atleast once a day at 4PM EST..... just for me......
  7. Wait, that would be my ultimate collector's item, let's see if my luck is on my side. ;)
  8. I'd also like to throw it out there that Jack forced me to buy all the diamond blocks and I didn't like it. :(

Remember that only 2 people can get the voter's block, so get voting! :D
    jrm531 likes this.
  9. as I said earlier....
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. Nice idea, will certainly get people voting :p (Including me, as I just forget about it most of the time)
  11. Do we have to vote on every single link? Or can we have a streak on a few of them?
  12. You need to have an active overall streak - meaning if you vote on one site for day 1, a different side on day 2, and yet another on days 3 - 10, it still counts. :)
  13. Oh okay. I've been voting on all of them and the 24 hour rule would mess it up eventually. Thanks for your help :)
  14. Wait ... A VOTING block? what's this? I like the look of it.
  15. Renamed Diamond Blocks by the look of them.
  16. Pretty much. Although renamed in pretty colors by a Maxarian makes them all the better. ;)
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  17. I'm gonna have a bit of fun with this.

If you guys can get us into the TOP 10 of Minestatus before the 1st June, then I'll throw in an extra raffle for an Empire Firework - for anyone with an active vote streak of any number on that day. :)
  18. Ok guys we got this! We are currently #77!
    607 likes this.
  19. Votes reset on the 1st, so it's not as hard as it sounds. :p
  20. Oh.... lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.