[VOLUNTEER HELP] Help Create "Anti-Minecon" Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Thank you, because we would've gotten banned! We just asked a Senior Staff and apparently it's considered PVP... thanks again for the precaution! :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Ok, you can help TheEpic5 with that... Thanks!
  3. My school has Fridays off so if you need any help preparing the party, just ask me.
  4. Okay, cool. Thanks!
  5. Hmm if we don't have a mob arena I figured another great game with mobs thats completely safe mob hunting basically a group of players bring out weapoans And go hunting at a jungle or another biome the entire biome is lit do no monsters will spawn the timer is set to 5 minutes when the hunting ends the Player that collects the most meat in the hunt wins a prize!
  6. Here's something random to enjoy:

607 and minecraftgirl30 like this.
  7. Lol that made my day... :D
  8. Ok, never mind everyone. We got Maxarias to approve of the Mob Arena (thanks ;)). Even so thanks again PenguinDJ (I've said that a billion times)
  9. Are the Hotel Rooms gonna be in the trees?
  10. Yes. You get to them using vines and you will already be half-way up the tree anyway - we are making bridges to go from tree to tree (at least the trees with the rooms on them).
  11. It's alright, I won't be making it to Minecon either :(, but the party idea sounds great! :D
    minecraftgirl30 likes this.
  12. Yay! More info coming soon...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  13. -Mob arena
    -Races
    -Cake
    -Hunting
    -Mining expedition
    -Party with fireworks etc.
    -Party in town, maybe drop party with music
    -Auctions and contests
    -Giveaway
    -Spleef
  14. I announced a new mini-game some of you may like to play its called matching sheep basically you have a huge herd of different colored sheep in the middle of the field there are a max of 4 different colors of sheep and there are 4 teams of players 2 members per team well both wear a colored leather chestplate the same color of a few of the sheep in the heard when the stop watch starts players have wheat held in their hands and have to attract 10 sheep to a hole with their team color if 1.6.2 comes out were using leads or leashes first person that drags all the sheep to their hole wins
  15. Ok guys, thanks for your suggestions. They might not appear on the thread because I'm reaching that 10000 word-limit thing... :p
  16. You forgot about my DJ-Dance Floor Thing
    Also, can I build my own house?
  17. sorry, couldn't fit that... and I guess so...
  18. Special thanks to sha449 for donating 2,000r and pretty much all of the items on the things-to-donate list plus more! :)

Also everyone who has volunteered/donated, thanks so much! You get a free hotel room at the party, but if you can't come, thanks so much...
  19. *Roosterteeth's "Hot Hoof" Game (as seen on "Things to do in Minecraft - Hot Hoof," and recreated by LamarRamal on smp8)

20. That's great! But we already have enough people for Spleef. It would be great to have iron/diamond shovels, stacks of dirt, and all colors of wool. Also music discs and fireworks! Thanks!