[VOLUNTEER HELP] Help Create "Anti-Minecon" Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Well, that exactly a reply to you, but sure, that would be great! Probably 5 stacks would be awesome, thanks! :) You can donate the dirt to the hoppers at my residence if you want - 2634 on Smp1!
  2. Ok, great! If you see me on Smp1, feel free to tell me that you want to help with the parkour. I'll lead you there! (For the trip there you will need a sword, plenty of food, and a boat or two. We'll be going through the nether, to the wild, and across an ocean!). Also what materials will you build the parkour out of?
  3. Minecraftgirl, I've never been that big into Minecon myself. I'm willing to help out with the building of the spleef, and donate tools you might need to build all of this cool stuff. Looking forward to it, I can't play during the week either because of school when it starts up again.
  4. Oh, I have good questions in mai mind.
  5. Iron blocks, probably.

Maybe I'll learn how to make a randomized parkour course... but I may leave that in town...
  6. Anti means "instead of" rather than "against".
  7. What I was thinking is we should all get the MineCapes mod or MCCapes because it will be the closest most of us here will ever get to a MineCon cape.
  8. I donated 11088 rupees, though I may not be able to attend.
  9. Erm. Is this on SMP1? If so, i am ~165k blocks from spawn in the wild.
  10. Anyone ever heard of a mob farm or how mobs that try to kill you spawn? Well mobs spawn in really dark areas like at NIGHT or in CAVES and they have a spawning range from a player around 20 blocks away from the player so if your out of food and need to go back home you can re-log to the server and the mobs are gone and mobs de spawn at a certain distance so we could have a few spawner pads really dark areas all aply to neutral and hostel .overworld mobs animals spawn on grass blocks during the day and don't de spawn like creepers also the arenas underground in case we have a mob leak also its at the bedrock layer and the fight is seen from glass above the mobs and players in arena so creepers won't blow glass I'm also thinking of a nether mob arena also not only that but I hirid a couple of players to finish building a mine art system from nether spawn all the way to the portal that teleports you to the emcon so you can go and help with donations and building some of it is complete so I think it's a good idea to bring a minecart with and some food if you want to go to the emcon to help just ask me s minecraftgirl know the way the entrance is the same that applies to the one to the island I made last year the difference is you need to take a right turn with cobblestone slabs if you brought a minecart you can use it as soon as you see the rails ahead on the path.
  11. If you could tell me the questions so i can put them in the book, that would be great. you can just tell me in the conversation i started, but please don't say the ?'s in the thread's comment thingy :)
  12. :) ok only iron blocks right? ill try to get someone to donate those but no promises...
  13. That would work except my computer "doesn't like" mods, if you know what i mean :p but you guys can do that, i dont care...
  14. Oh my gosh, thank you so much! That's a great donation. Hope you can make it! :)
  15. Yes, this is on Smp1... Sorry, try to get back I guess... you still have a while tho - pretty much 3 months. By the way, we're meeting at the Nether spawn to get to the party. (More info on this will be on a different thread).
  16. I have the materials I need :)
  17. oh ok great... well if you see me online on smp1 we want to bring you to the party biome so pm me or ninjabee about that
  18. I have tons of dirt and shovels I'll donate for the spleef, minecraftgirl.
  19. Great, thanks so much! There are hoppers near the entrance at my res, 2634 if you could put them there. Thanks! :)
  20. I'll help ask questions for the game show. I know almost everything about the game. I'll donate what I can, I'm a little poor right now so you might not get any good stuff/rupee amounts from me.