[VOLUNTEER HELP] Help Create "Anti-Minecon" Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Ok, thanks :p unfortunately I cant even replace lamarramal's name because its at the "10000 word limit"
  2. Well...I got a bunch of Stone shovels instead of the iron or diamond, since that's what the original post said. I'll get them in the hopper tomorrow.
  3. Ok, thanks so much!
  4. Was the hopper on your res full, it wouldn't take my items.
  5. So sorry, I'll fix that soon...
  6. Since the server can hold up to at least 100 players I Figured that this EMC will require tickets but luckily you can order a room at the beecraft region some people don't like jungle biomes so I figured that Maybee we are gonna build houses in the plains log cabins in the tundra, sandstone houses connected to eachother in the desert,houses in the mountains and tree villiges in the forest were gonna need some good builders who might bee whiling to pay also if you want to live in these houses you might want to order them first sp I'm putting a hopper in smp1 at 2122 where you can drop your written book with your minecraft name what biome you want to live in and put it in the dropper ounce a day or 2 I will check the hopper to see if you checked your house so if you want a house then do what I said a few words ago
  7. I can bring some fireworks from my shop and we can rig up a firework show if you'd like? I also have just about every disk that I could bring with me as well.
  8. I can only do volunteer help, I don't have any money and I don't have any items. I can help build if I'm given materials to build with, that's it.
  9. Parkour in the wild is dangerous.
  10. I'll be there
  11. Collect we're make sure the players will take as Less damage as possible when they fall and safe too I'm finished with the giant trees main limb
  12. Time for me to design a cape that is EMC special...
  13. If the dance floor idea was scrapped, I think I could remake a new idea with glass and redstone lamps as the floor.
  14. Mabey someone should make up a optional resource pack for dj music?
  15. That's it, I'm not coming this year for this.
  16. That's great! We need as many fireworks as possible. You can lend them to us, sell them to us, or donate them. Thanks!
  17. That's great! I'll let u know what u can do soon...
  18. Whyyyy????
  19. Nvm