[VOLUNTEER HELP] Help Create "Anti-Minecon" Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Where is this happening? I almost have all the materials I need.
  2. If you see ninjabee2000 or me, minecraftgirl30, on EMC (we're usually on Smp1) we can show you. It's in a place far away in the Wild, though getting there only takes a few minutes. It's pretty complicated, so start a conversation with me to know more =).
  3. So a confirmation, this will happen DURING minecon?
  4. boozle628 please read the 1st page on the post if you too lazy then its at the weekend AFTER minecon
  5. if you are volunteering/donating, im going to send you a reminder and other info and stuff through a conversation. if you have any questions please feel free to ask
  6. Hi everyone!
    Want to still volunteer? Here's some jobs that still aren't taken that we need to have...

Be a host in the following activities:
    - Firework show
    - Mob arena
    - building challenge
    - Matching Sheep
    - drop party

Help build the following things:
    - Mob arena
    - drop party stand
    - matching sheep game arena
    - building challenge arena
    - gameshow stage
    - rooms for staying in (hotel rooms)
  7. I have a few promotional fireworks we can use in thed isplay.

Also, a mob arena would be kind of hard to manage. It's not like we can get ICC to come in and spawn a bunch of mobs like he did for last week's arena.
  8. This can be arranged.
  9. Just so everyone knows, if you want more volunteering/donation options, ill be making a new thread soon of all your choices asap...
  10. Ok everyone I thought of a new cool activity where their is a building with hoppers where players kill themselves using fall damage with hoppers below to collect the heads and beds on top so players can give off free heads or something if they want to or keep them
  11. My friend and I decided to make the tunnel to the party a little more "friendly looking". Here's what we did so far:
    2013-10-14_10.18.10.png
    minecraftgirl30 likes this.
  12. It's a bit late for that.
  13. What do you mean it's late? The party starts in November.
  14. Oops,misread the month.
  15. Lol there's plenty of time
  16. I know,I'm coming to this party.
  17. Ok Im goanna try and work on it with you(did you make your own cave?) we made a path already in the nether
  18. WHOA that's awesome Jay2a that's really cool! gonna help out a bit:)I got a lot of oak wood
  19. You guys did all that?!?!?!?!?! thats sooooo awesome thank you so much!!!!! whats ur friends name by the way
  20. He's KingCam456. He wanted to look for this thread to ask for a job, but he could never find it.