[VOLUNTEER HELP] Help Create "Anti-Minecon" Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Thanks to both of you for your suggestions. ninjabee and I can probably figure out new days (right ninjabee?)...
    Yeah, I might want to see the livestreams, too. ;)
    And thanks for your input, bitemenow15, because that's actually a great idea - people who went to Minecon can tell other people who didn't get to go what happened...
    Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    _Stads_ and bitemenow15 like this.
  2. Yeah
  3. I agree this probably more players would bee at the party if it weren't on a minecon so im switching it to the week after minecon instead of November 2-3 its gonna bee at November 9-10 not only more people will come but we well have more time for building,Donations or other stuff to prepare for the party
  4. Any other suggestions/questions?
  5. Dance Floor! Can I help build?
  6. Well... I guess. What are you going to build it out of?
  7. Wool
  8. Ok, sorry to ask so many questions, but what color of wool? :) Please give as many details as possible so if I put the dance party idea on the thread, people know which materials to donate.

Otherwise this sounds like a pretty good idea!
  9. 1. Thanks.
    2. All the wools! (For the floor)
    3. Probally some bricks, maybe I'll add a DJ,(Black, White, Grey Wool)
    4. For the structure, I might build a roof out of Black Wool.
  10. So all colors of wool, regular bricks . . .? Anything else? Thanks!
  11. I can help. And, it would be kinda hard to control a "mob arena" in the wild, wouldn't it?
  12. Yes, a mob arena is a little hard, but I'm sure it'll all work out :). Plus a lot of people like that sort of thing.

What could you help with? Thanks for volunteering!
  13. Just out of curiosity, how do you plan on getting the mobs in the arena?
  14. I can help with whatever you would like :)
  15. I'd get a mod to approve the Mob Arena if you haven't. That could be considered PvP and get you banned, but I'm not sure.

On a happy note, I can definitely help! I'd prefer to help set up the events and maybe host my own.
  16. Well, we're just planning this thing, but I'm assuming that we will create a building with no openings. We wait a while, day and night. Monsters should spawn in there. Then we will create a small doorway and quickly let all the players inside. Someone closes up the doorway and we have a mob arena!
    Then again, the Mob Arena was ninjabee2000's idea, so he probably has a different view on it =/. If you have any suggestions please let me or ninjabee know. Thanks!
  17. Okay, cool. If you see me online on Smp1, please say hi and tell me that you want to help! If you don't mind, we need help building the hotel rooms so players can stay overnight. Just so you know, the party biome is quite a ways away, but I'm sure it will be fine! Thanks! :)
  18. 1. Thank you for your precaution - I've never though of a Mob Arena that way! i'll discuss this with the volunteers and see what they think... but if we decide to continue it, I'll definitely ask a mob.
    2. Great, we need all the help we can get! We still need help with the building challenge game, the drop party, someone to build/run the maze and parkour, and we need help with the Treetop Cafe. Choosing one would be awesome! Thanks for volunteering! :)
  19. I love parkour! I'll do that. Tell me where to set it up later on and I certainly will!
  20. Do I need to donate dirt?