viewing thread >.<

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fadedmartian, Feb 26, 2020.

1. It could be a staff only thread. You'd think it wouldn't show that. Just a guess :p
    Egeau, 607, wafflecoffee and 5 others like this.
  2. Nice coding issue. I hope they could fix that, because it does look rather weird, haha~
    Nickblockmaster and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Wish I could remember what I was viewing xD
  4. I'm fairly certain that that's indeed a thread that you (Faded) wouldn't be able to view. Quite a funny sight in my opinion. ;)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. I too, like viewing threads. :D
    wafflecoffee and deadmon5 like this.
  6. Viewing threads on a forum... Whoever heard of such a crazy act!?!?!
    FadedMartian and deadmon5 like this.

7. I too am viewing thread.
  8. The real question is why Faded was stalking the tnt guy in the first place.
  9. uhh... it was in passing *looks side to side*:cool:
    deadmon5, MoreMoople and AncientTower like this.
  10. I disagree! It's actually fully correct.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.

11. Hmm Viewing thread viewing thread >.<
    The status adds another level :D
  12. This defently is a staff thing. I also used to get this on my own profile when I was on the Build Team forums all the time. When you do not have access to the thread that is linked, the link gets deleted from your vieuw, but, as the link also is the name of the thread, it also deletes the name.
    This is probably a good thing, as buildteam forum thread have names as "Halloween build: Miranda Castle," which would have been a huge giveaway to what the build ended up looking like. Here is a comparisont if you're interested:

(Tthis shot was made roughly a week into the biulding process. A lot is still very rough)
    607, FadedMartian, Lukas3226 and 2 others like this.
  13. Rough?
    Thats better than anything i can do lol 😂
  14. You might've also noticed the Recently Active Threads list becoming smaller in such cases. :)
    FadedMartian and Egeau like this.
  15. So staff haven't been doing business in the last 20 hours... :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.